Necdet Kaptı

• 13 posts
Error loading theme custom file (Bigio and Elena)
« on: December 06, 2019, 02:07:42 PM »
1. ERROR

if click "Theme settings" or "Header logo" I get this error: Error loading theme custom file

"Bigio" makes the same mistake in theme.

"Bender" theme does not fail.

Help please.

https://imgyukle.com/i/RGyNnh

2.ERROR

does not connect to the market.

https://imgyukle.com/i/RGyhzU

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 07:09:32 PM by Necdet Kaptı »

MB Themes

Re: Error loading theme custom file (Bigio and Elena)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 02:23:51 PM »
@Necdet Kaptı
1) make sure file exists and URL points to correct file
2) osclass market is not there anymore
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Necdet Kaptı

• 13 posts
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 03:53:49 PM »
My English is not very good.

I have not made any changes to settings.php.
That is original.

Bigio Themes settings.php  :

Code: [Select]
<?php if( !osc_get_preference('footer_link''bigio') ) { ?>

<?php ?>
<h2 class="render-title <?php echo (osc_get_preference('footer_link''bigio') ? '' 'separate-top'); ?>"><?php _e('Theme settings''bigio'); ?></h2>
<form action="<?php echo osc_admin_render_theme_url('oc-content/themes/bigio/admin/settings.php'); ?>" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="action_specific" value="settings" />
    <fieldset>
        <div class="form-horizontal">

<div class="form-row">
                <div class="form-label"><?php _e('Footer link''bigio'); ?></div>
                <div class="form-controls">
                    <div class="form-label-checkbox"><input type="checkbox" name="footer_link" value="1" <?php echo (osc_get_preference('footer_link''bigio') ? 'checked' ''); ?> > <?php _e("I want to help OSClass by linking to <a href=\"http://osclass.org/\" target=\"_blank\">osclass.org</a> from my site with the following text:"'bigio'); ?></div>
                    <span class="help-box"><?php _e('This website is proudly using the <a title="OSClass web" href="http://osclass.org/">classifieds scripts</a> software <strong>OSClass</strong>''bigio'); ?></span>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </fieldset>
<br />

<fieldset>
        <div class="form-horizontal">
        <div class="form-row">
        <h2 class="render-title"><?php _e('Contact''bigio'); ?>:</h2>
                <div class="form-label"><?php _e('Address''bigio'); ?>:</div>
                    <textarea placeholder="Type here your address. Ex.: Italy, Roma. Street: Bigio 29." style="height: 80px; width: 500px;"name="address-contact"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('address-contact''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-row">
                <div class="form-label"><?php _e('Email''bigio'); ?>:</div>
                    <textarea placeholder="Type here your emails. Ex.: [email protected]" style="height: 80px; width: 500px;"name="email-contact"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('email-contact''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-row">
                <div class="form-label">Google Map: <br />Height: 600 Witdh: 500<br /> Get your code: <br /><a href="http://www.map-embed.com/" target="_blank">www.map-embed.com</a></div>
                    <textarea placeholder="Put here google maps code... it can be full <iframe>here is code...</iframe> or just javascript code if you get it from: map-embed.com" style="height: 80px; width: 500px;"name="map-contact"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('map-contact''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                </div>
            </div>
            <br />
            <div class="form-row">
        <h2 class="render-title"><?php _e('Social networks''bigio'); ?>:</h2>
                <div class="form-label"><?php _e('Facebook link in top bar''bigio'); ?>:</div>
                    <textarea placeholder="Ex.: http://facebook.com/facebook" style="height: 20px; width: 500px;"name="facebook-top"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('facebook-top''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-row">
                <div class="form-label"><?php _e('Twitter link in top bar''bigio'); ?>:</div>
                    <textarea placeholder="Ex.: http://twiter.com/twitter" style="height: 20px; width: 500px;"name="twitter-top"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('twitter-top''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-row">
                <div class="form-label">Google link in top bar</div>
                    <textarea placeholder="Ex.: https://plus.google.com/+yourname" style="height: 20px; width: 500px;"name="google-top"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('google-top''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-row">
                <div class="form-label">Fcebook in sidebar Width:250 Height:350<br />
                <a target="_blank" href="https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin">Get code</a> | <a target="_blank" href="http://i.imgbox.com/R9jhtfFu.jpg">Help</a></div>
                    <textarea placeholder="Paste javascript code from facebook... please see help link." style="height: 100px; width: 250px;"name="facebook-sidebar-js"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('facebook-sidebar-js''bigio') ); ?></textarea> <textarea placeholder="Paste HTML code from facebook... please see help link." style="height: 100px; width: 250px;"name="facebook-sidebar"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('facebook-sidebar''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                </div>
            </div>
            <br />
            <div class="form-row">
            <h2 class="render-title"><?php _e('Ads management''bigio'); ?>:</h2> <p><?php _e('In this section you can configure your site to display ads and start generating revenue.''bigio'); ?><br/><?php _e('If you are using an online advertising platform, such as Google Adsense, copy and paste here the provided code for ads.''bigio'); ?></p><br />

<div class="form-label"><?php _e('Header 728x90''bigio'); ?></div>
                    <textarea placeholder="This ad will be shown at the top of your website, in homepage only. Note that the size of the ad has to be 728x90 pixels." style="height: 115px; width: 500px;"name="header-728x90"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('header-728x90''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                    <br/><br/>
                    <div class="help-box"><?php _e('This ad will be shown at the top of your website, in homepage only. Note that the size of the ad has to be 728x90 pixels.''bigio'); ?></div>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-row">
                <div class="form-label"><?php _e('Homepage 728x90''bigio'); ?></div>
                    <textarea placeholder="This ad will be shown only on the item listing, bottom, after item description. Note that the size of the ad has to be 728x90 pixels." style="height: 115px; width: 500px;" name="homepage-728x90"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('homepage-728x90''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                    <br/><br/>
                    <div class="help-box"><?php _e('This ad will be shown only on the item listing, bottom, after item description. Note that the size of the ad has to be 728x90 pixels.''bigio'); ?></div>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-row">
                <div class="form-label"><?php _e('Search results 728x90 (top of the page results)''bigio'); ?></div>
                    <textarea placeholder="This ad will be shown on top of the search results of your site. Note that the size of the ad has to be 728x90 pixels." style="height: 115px; width: 500px;" name="bsearch-results-top-728x90"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('bsearch-results-top-728x90''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                    <br/><br/>
                    <div class="help-box"><?php _e('This ad will be shown on top of the search results of your site. Note that the size of the ad has to be 728x90 pixels.''bigio'); ?></div>
                </div>
            </div>

<div class="form-row">
                <div class="form-label"><?php _e('Sidebar 250x250''bigio'); ?></div>
                    <textarea placeholder="This ad will be shown at the right sidebar of your website, on the product detail page. Note that the size of the ad has to be 250x250 pixels." style="height: 115px; width: 500px;" name="sidebar-300x250"><?php echo osc_esc_htmlosc_get_preference('sidebar-300x250''bigio') ); ?></textarea>
                    <br/><br/>
                    <div class="help-box"><?php _e('This ad will be shown at the right sidebar of your website, on the product detail page. Note that the size of the ad has to be 250x250 pixels.''bigio'); ?></div>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-actions">
                <input type="submit" value="<?php _e('Save changes''bigio'); ?>" class="btn btn-submit">
            </div>
        </div>
    </fieldset>
</form>

@MB Themes
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 09:14:53 AM by Necdet Kaptı »

Necdet Kaptı

• 13 posts
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 09:15:28 AM »
@Necdet Kaptı
1) make sure file exists and URL points to correct file
2) osclass market is not there anymore

Can you help me?

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 10:35:07 AM »
To what url are you redirected in ocadmin?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Necdet Kaptı

• 13 posts
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2019, 05:50:13 PM »
if we can't fix it, I will restore wordpress.

i want like this theme https://imgyukle.com/i/adsiz.RmUlOU

I like the osclass, I want to use.

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 08:52:18 PM »
Link looks to be correct so problem is probably on your end.

Necdet Kaptı

• 13 posts
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 10:24:31 PM »
Link looks to be correct so problem is probably on your end.

osclass completely deleted and installed.

I set up the theme without doing anything.

I got the same error.

romantik70

• 4 posts
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2019, 04:00:38 PM »
Hello there i have the same problem as one user here in the forum .  i have installed osclass 3.5.9 and installed the them osclasswizards , but when i go to modify theme settings it responds me with an error : Error loading theme custom file. It isnt the only wierd things it does : when i go to them , it doesnt connect to market for downloading themes and responds to me with this message : The requested URL /api/v2/market_header/ was not found on this server and this message too : Cannot get information form market.osclass.org, sorry for the inconvenience.
i will attach some explanatory pics. can some one help me. i have followed some replies , here in the forum , changed files permessions to 755 ,  but no way of solving it.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 04:02:17 PM by romantik70 »

MB Themes

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2019, 05:30:09 PM »
Osclass market is down for months so you will not be able to connect there

romantik70

• 4 posts
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2019, 08:45:28 PM »
thank you for telling me i do believed it was for another reason.and what about the error i get : Error loading theme custom file and why it doesnt set me the theme , with the error above .