This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

iiui awan

• 118 posts
old listening phone number error
« on: May 16, 2022, 07:22:44 AM »
old listening not showing phone number

MB Themes

Re: old listening phone number error
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 07:50:36 AM »
@iiui awan
You must migrate them into t_item_epsilon table. If you used theme like gamma before, you can simply remove t_item_epsilon table and rename t_item_gamma to t_item_epsilon (this is valid for all themes those using t_item_{themename} table)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

iiui awan

• 118 posts
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 12:18:19 PM »
sir i don't now coding can you explain in which file i have to go for changing

it is one of the best of class theme ever

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 01:01:17 PM »
I've not told single word about coding. Go to your database and change tables as described.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

iiui awan

• 118 posts
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 07:15:31 PM »
sir is it folder in that theme or what i m in cpanel and seach that folder but nothing is here

Marked as best answer by frosticek on May 17, 2022, 04:06:47 PM

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2022, 04:06:36 PM »
@iiui awan
You must migrate them into t_item_epsilon table. If you used theme like gamma before, you can simply remove t_item_epsilon table and rename t_item_gamma to t_item_epsilon (this is valid for all themes those using t_item_{themename} table)

Sorry, this is true just in case you are using older Osclass version.
For Osclass that already have phone number on item, ideal is to migrate data into t_item table.

Just thinking about update statement to be made, for simplicity let's consider you were using veronika theme before and this theme is storing phone numbers in t_item_veronika table under column s_phone.

Following SQL should migrated data into t_item. Considering database prefix is oc_ by default.

Code: [Select]
UPDATE oc_t_item as i
INNER JOIN oc_t_item_veronika as v
ON i.pk_i_id = v.fk_i_item_id
SET i.s_contact_phone = v.s_phone
WHERE coalesce(v.s_phone, '') <> ''

If you still not sure what to do, hire developer.

iiui awan

• 118 posts
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022, 10:19:29 AM »
when i ask to hosting provider they send me that error

<h1>Error</h1><p>An error occurred with your link redirect. Our team has been informed and will check this issue.</p>