alex7070

• 132 posts
Hello! A user of my site gave me an idea to improve the site. It would be nice if the update date of the ad was not only in the ad itself, but also in the list of ads. It would also be nice if the user could raise their ads, for example, once a day. This will be an incentive to increase user traffic to the site. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:35:19 AM by alex7070 »

MB Themes

@alex7070
1) edit loop-single.php and add whatever information you need/prefer to have there
2) use Payment plugin.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

alex7070

• 132 posts
Thanks

Do you mean file

themes\sigma\loop-single.php

or

oc-includes\osclass\gui\loop-single.php ?

MB Themes

Well, one that belongs to your theme, so it is not going to be one from gui.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

alex7070

• 132 posts
Thanks.
Is there anywhere manual for editing this file?

MB Themes

@alex7070
Well, standard html/php update.

alex7070

• 132 posts
You are kidding me. :)
I know how to modify php and html files. I meant the documentation for this file, which specifically needs to be changed to achieve the desired result. For example, how to make the ad go up when the ad is updated. Or how to make a simple command so that the user can click on a menu item and his ad will go up in the list.

MB Themes

@alex7070
Documentation for single theme file? I do not know what is that or what you mean by that. Who would do such documentation? Code is documentation itself.

alex7070

• 132 posts
OK, thanks. I will see. Has this functionality already been implemented in Payment plugin?

MB Themes

Plugin contains republish feature.

alex7070

• 132 posts
I noticed that this plugin does not support the webmoney.ru payment system, which is used by many people, especially in Russia.

MB Themes

@alex7070
Many gateways are used by many people in the world.