pipetko

• 112 posts
Option to disable Contact form!
« on: December 04, 2021, 06:20:48 PM »
I am pissed off. I am struggling to fight with this problem on all of my client websites. Tehy are all atacked by bots.
Not talking only for spammy registrations, but also for killing bots that are sending thousand of messages at once. No google capcta does not help at all, just not working at all. Tried all versions of google captcha invisible whatever capcta and damn captcha not stopping them at all, just slows them down. Now I see that mass emails are sned from the contact forms I want an option to disable the damn thing.

I have tried with redirection ( httaccess, tired also with redirection codes in php ), but they cause a problem. When someone tries to publish an ad the cities are not loading ( Why for God's name there is connection betwen contact.php and the bloody freacking City loading ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! )

Emediately after removing redirects the City form os working and when enterning City ion the form for new ad works grate. Tried with locking the page with httaccess password, gues what.... same problem.

MB Themes

To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pipetko

• 112 posts
Re: Option to disable Contact form!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 06:41:53 PM »
I will try the suggestions..... This reminds me - Fix the search in the main website, because it does not work correctly. Probably This is why I havent sw those two.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 07:02:46 PM by pipetko »

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 09:49:29 PM »
What does not work on search?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

StefanGr

• 51 posts
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 11:16:42 AM »
What does not work on search?

If you serach for something : F.E Osclass Pay , it won't give you only Osclass Pay.. it will give you anything else related to. So if the keyword is not specific is darn hard to find a desired plugin, since you have to browse to several pages. In my case i brought Authenticate Osclass pugin, instead of Facebook Login & Google login. Now i have a plugin that i don't use :) , since facebook login and google login are way better and not api dependant on a third party provider.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 11:18:54 AM by StefanGr »
;) nothing here, move on.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 12:45:04 PM »
Try now, we did some improvements there.