User Profile Avatars
« on: February 08, 2021, 01:49:21 AM »
Hello!

I have a hard time getting my users to upload a picture of themselves to their profile and I do not like an empty placeholder.

What I would like to see is a plugin that would allow users to choose from a selection of Avatars, flags, funny pics, etc that I put on there for them to choose from. I want to continue to let them upload their picture however if they don't want to, they could choose from ones that I have made available. Does this make any sense to you all?

I would be willing to pay for such a plugin

Sincerely,
Anthony Marshall

Marked as best answer by anthony.marshall on February 08, 2021, 06:32:11 PM

MB Themes

Re: User Profile Avatars
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 09:38:09 AM »
@Anthony
There is no such plugin I think, simplest modification would be to have user default images based on their first credential, like here on forums.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pietkei

• 69 posts
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 12:58:22 PM »
Hello!

I have a hard time getting my users to upload a picture of themselves to their profile and I do not like an empty placeholder.

What I would like to see is a plugin that would allow users to choose from a selection of Avatars, flags, funny pics, etc that I put on there for them to choose from. I want to continue to let them upload their picture however if they don't want to, they could choose from ones that I have made available. Does this make any sense to you all?

I would be willing to pay for such a plugin

Sincerely,
Anthony Marshall

Hello,

Question:
How do users upload their picture, i don't see an upload option.
Thanks,
Pieter

Osclass version: 4.2.2.
Theme: Gamma

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 01:34:38 PM »
There are different plugins, but also implemented in osclass core from 2.2, check sigma theme.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pietkei

• 69 posts
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 01:38:17 PM »
There are different plugins, but also implemented in osclass core from 2.2, check sigma theme.

Thanks!

Unfortunately not in the Gamma theme.

Pieter

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 01:43:34 PM »
Gamma theme comes with profile picture plugin.

pietkei

• 69 posts
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 01:48:08 PM »
Gamma theme comes with profile picture plugin.

Ok thanks!

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 06:32:32 PM »
@Anthony
There is no such plugin I think, simplest modification would be to have user default images based on their first credential, like here on forums.

Thanks!