Sparky

• 89 posts
Forum Plugin Issues
« on: March 11, 2024, 09:29:40 PM »
I added the forum plugin and got two Forum Links added to my list of links in my header.

Also, I can not add moderators, admins, Superusers to any board. I have the jquery set to 3.x.x. 

MB Themes

Re: Forum Plugin Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 08:12:49 AM »
Plugin use header_links hook, make sure you do not duplicate it with manual placement.
For moderators, you should hover over select box and it should got expanded.... if not create support ticket.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Sparky

• 89 posts
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 02:48:23 PM »
When a profile picture is added to a profile in the forum profile it does not show in my forums. I made them 124x124px and it still does now show. I have checked in my server and they are uploaded. I am wondering , if there not showing on the forum , is this maybe because i have all my pictures going to my AWS storage bucket for all the other pictures and I have the "Keep Local Images" turned off in my S3 storage plugin.

I'm just wondering if that is the case.. could you make the forum profile pictures come from/or be the User Profile pictures of the joined members of the site and not have to upload and use pictures with the forum. That way there all in the s3 storage bucket and not taking up more space on the server.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 07:25:13 PM »
Plugin should not use S3, can you check image source url?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Sparky

• 89 posts
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 10:14:04 PM »
This is the path and picture that is showing when you go to the forum and being a site member,  https://sitename.com/oc-content/plugins/forums/img/avatar/w.png

This is the path to the uploaded picture but not showing in the forum profile,
 public_html/oc-content/plugins/uploads/forums/user/

the forum profile picture I upload is uploading but not showing.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 10:15:13 AM »
@Sparky
Uploads path is oc-content/uploads/forums/user/, one you mentioning is old old one.
Plugin was also updated with small issue fixes, you may get that one too.
Letter is shown when profile picture does not exists in above location

Sparky

• 89 posts
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 05:16:00 PM »
Updated the plugin from 1.48 to 1.49 and everything seems to be working good now. The profile pictures are showing when a member uploads one. Thanks.

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2024, 11:00:15 AM »
great!