Dan Dan

• 40 posts
New post notification
« on: March 24, 2019, 10:38:41 AM »
Is there a possibility to implement a admin notification feature for new user-added topics or forum comments?
I would like to prevent spam and I'm looking for a solution
Ideas? Suggestions? Solution?
Thank you

MB Themes

Re: New post notification
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 05:30:47 PM »
@Dan
Will check that in next weeks.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Dan Dan

• 40 posts
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 07:44:04 PM »
@Frosticek ? Please :)

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 08:44:11 AM »
@Dan
It's on backlog.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

casper

• 48 posts
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 10:14:19 PM »
Have you found a solution for email notification of posts and new replies in forums?

Dan Dan

• 40 posts
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 08:51:18 AM »
Have you found a solution for email notification of posts and new replies in forums?
I have not found a solution. I'm waiting for an update for this plugins.

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 10:36:47 PM »
@Dan
We have not accepted this idea as forum is expected to have 10-100-1000 posts per day, in that case notifications are irrelevant. And that's idea of forums, to have people discussing.

Dan Dan

• 40 posts
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 08:33:02 AM »
@Dan
We have not accepted this idea as forum is expected to have 10-100-1000 posts per day, in that case notifications are irrelevant. And that's idea of forums, to have people discussing.
I agree with what you say.
Question: How are users notified about the topic?
Any forum sends notifications if the user is a subscriber and follows a specific topic. Can't implement a favorite topic forum function that notifies the user in the personal account or that can send an ex mail (new posting in the topic ...)?
I think that would be very helpful.
Thank you

casper

• 48 posts
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 10:38:31 PM »
@Dan

I apologize because I use Google Translator

My friend this is the case of all forums and websites!

The posts can be 10-100-10000, but it is advisable to familiarize yourself with the posts within the administrative options and can be controlled if necessary

I apologize for this but you have to improve and improve so that we can update friends about your wonderful work and your software