Post Approval
« on: March 19, 2021, 08:54:57 PM »
Does the forum plugin give the option of letting the admin approve the topic before it is on the forum?

MB Themes

Re: Post Approval
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 07:30:15 AM »
No, such functionality is unusual for forums.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 04:35:19 PM »
No, such functionality is unusual for forums.

@MB Themes
I guess I'm thinking more in terms of how Facebook gives the admin the opportunity to approve a post in a group just in case it is spam or off topic. I personally think it would be good for forums but that is my opinion

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 05:18:26 PM »
Yes it is nice to have feature, but questionable how many admins would actually use it and approved every single topic on forums.
From my perspective it is easier to rather check what has been posted already and maintain it after that
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

alexborg

• 73 posts
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 07:56:53 PM »
Ok, i paid for the currently osclass forum plugin and now i can take a picture with it?

Then a lot of nonsense appears on the forum ... how do you think the administrator has no control over the forum posts? That is unacceptable on your part!

How do i maintain something that has been posted if I can't either edit or delete it if it's not ok?

The administrator doesn't even get a message that something is happening on the forum ... a new post, some insult ... how can that be?

Sorry, and your blog plugin applies something like that, as a lower class while the forum is a higher instance and an older brother ...

The blog plugin is a little better so it allows the editors ...

The administrator in Osclass ads is the supreme manager of everything and that cannot be avoided ... that is an axiom. The administrator must approve everything because if it is not so, it is very easy to underline the trouble and the problem ... just one sex photo is enough and here is the problem.

(You will understand ... Google translate ... ).
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 12:37:18 PM by MB Themes »
Oglasi

alexborg

• 73 posts
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2021, 07:02:23 PM »
Hello, see other forums how they work. We don’t have to copy them but bring order and control over the posts. We live in difficult times.

Add a feature so that the main administrator can manage the forum because if no one can manage but the system is open, we are getting into a security issue. Therefore, the possibility of approving the post after the check is of key importance - an axiom.
Oglasi