pipetko

• 112 posts
Problem with Amazon S3 Osclass Plugin
« on: January 13, 2021, 02:01:43 PM »
Hello. I have problems with Amazon S3 Osclass Plugin. After instalation all set up required the plugin brakes the SSL for some reason. And does not upload images to amazon S3.

MB Themes

Re: Problem with Amazon S3 Osclass Plugin
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 03:09:29 PM »
@pipetko
I have never tested plugin as I am not using amazon services.
Not quite sure if plugin really upload something, usually it's made in way that service replicate data from your site automatically on request.
What is your URL?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pipetko

• 112 posts
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 11:31:10 PM »
Well unfortunately I deleted it because for some reason the SSL also stoped working, have no clue if it was an plugin conflict. The website tested was a client one free-markt. de

I have to note that website is connected with cloudflare as well ( long before testing this plugin. ).

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 08:53:06 AM »
@pipetko
Not sure how it works with other "cdn-like" services, best way is to check console and look what is there, if you have some http links etc.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Sparky

• 84 posts
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 10:36:02 PM »
 Can we get a S3 plugin that will work with this script. I have tried many times with this free plugin and it will not work. It will send the pictures to the temp folder in s3 but all the pictures in the site will go blank and can not be restored. I have some pics of some other s3 storage i used a few times and they have file paths on them.