ignatius

• 13 posts
Osclass pay plugin
« on: September 20, 2018, 05:00:24 PM »
please, the step by step guide on how to set up Hightlight listing in osclasswizard theme.

MB Themes

Re: Osclass pay plugin
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 05:09:15 PM »
For "Highlight" and "Show image" features please make sure your theme contains hook highlight_class. Some theme like bender already contains it, but some of them may not. If Highligh / Show image does not work for you, please go to your theme folder. If your theme has files loop-single.php and loop-single-premium.php, continue with section 1, otherwise go to section 2. Section 1  Open files loop-single.php and loop-single-premium.php and check if contains string <?php osc_run_hook("highlight_class"); ?>  If you can see this code here, everything is setup correctly and no action is required. If not, continue with next step.  Locate first html element in this file. It could be <div, <p, <li, <span, <tr  If it contains class element, before second apostrophe insert following code: <?php osc_run_hook("highlight_class"); ?>  After that class element will looks like: class="xxxx xxxx <?php osc_run_hook("highlight_class"); ?>"  If it does not contain class element and let's say it is div element, before first > sign insert following code: class="<?php osc_run_hook("highlight_class"); ?>"  So element will look like (div, p, li, ...) following: <div class="<?php osc_run_hook("highlight_class"); ?>"> Section 2  Open files search_list.php and search_gallery.php and check if contains string <?php osc_run_hook("highlight_class"); ?>  If you can see this code here, everything is setup correctly and no action is required. If not, continue with next step.  Locate first html element in this file right after line that contains while(osc_has_items()) {. It could be <div, <p, <li, <span, <tr  If it contains class element, before second apostrophe insert following code: <?php osc_run_hook("highlight_class"); ?>  After that class element will looks like: class="xxxx xxxx <?php osc_run_hook("highlight_class"); ?>"  If it does not contain class element and let's say it is div element, before first > sign insert following code: class="<?php osc_run_hook("highlight_class"); ?>"  So element will look like (div, p, li, ...) following: <div class="<?php osc_run_hook("highlight_class"); ?>">
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

ignatius

• 13 posts
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 05:29:23 PM »
if you want to promote listing, Hightlight will appear but after payment, the background colour does not change to show that this is highlighted listing, so that is why i think that it may not be working

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 07:00:39 PM »
Then your theme probably override plugin styling. What is your link to highlighted item?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

ignatius

• 13 posts
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 07:36:21 PM »
https://glutgoods.com/cryptocurrency/buy-sell-tbc-thebillioncoin/tbc-cryptocurrency_i5 , please the site is under maintenance now, but i have set it open so that you can view the item but will soon lock it back to maintenance mode

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 08:19:41 PM »
@ignatius
This is what you have as start for listing in loop:
Code: [Select]
<li class="listing-card premium col-md-3 slick-slide slick-current slick-active" data-slick-index="0" aria-hidden="false" tabindex="0" role="option" aria-describedby="slick-slide00" style="width: 293px;">
... no highlight class, just premium. You should probably check this with your theme developer.

ignatius

• 13 posts
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 09:58:35 PM »
I changed the listing to be highlisted one only, so check this url to see https://glutgoods.com/cryptocurrency/buy-sell-tbc-thebillioncoin/tbc-cryptocurrency_i6

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 08:36:54 AM »
PM me login to your oc-admin and ftp