dsf

• 261 posts
Sitemap free plugin
« on: September 05, 2021, 12:18:05 PM »
Hello.

Just installed the free plugin that generates sitemap. It seems to create only categories and some locations that have ads.

But NO items (ads) at all.

Is that normal?

Thanks

MB Themes

Re: Sitemap free plugin
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 12:45:04 PM »
I was not using it, but yes it is possible that it is standard behaviour.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

dsf

• 261 posts
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 12:59:07 PM »
What is the logic behind it? I do not get it. It is useless.

Who developed this plugin?

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 03:55:12 PM »
If it is useles, do not use it or create better version, I have not seen you put any effort to this plugin so I would recommend to first, do something for community and then judge what is and what is not useless and who is the author of plugin or theme.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

dsf

• 261 posts
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 04:11:30 PM »
If it is useles, do not use it or create better version, I have not seen you put any effort to this plugin so I would recommend to first, do something for community and then judge what is and what is not useless and who is the author of plugin or theme.

I would appreciate some more kindness from you. I'm a webmaster not a developer. And you have no idea who i'm, so now YOU judge me.

Anyways, thanks for the snobish reply, appreciated.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2021, 08:41:24 PM »
@dsf
It is not kind to blame people those built this plugin for free and spent time on that.
I am not against any feedback, but this kind of feedback will not help anyone and will surely not encourage person working on that plugin / or / person that has time and could update plugin to spent single minute on it ;)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 08:43:58 PM by MB Themes »