This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

alboy

• 39 posts
Category image size
« on: April 27, 2020, 05:23:34 PM »
i want to use images instead of icons in the categories but they look to small so can i make them look bigger?
i tried with inspect elements and i made them bigger but they are not in center , see screenshot!
Anyone can help?

MB Themes

Re: Category image size
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 06:15:47 PM »
What is your url?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

alboy

• 39 posts
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 07:14:25 PM »
chondroclassifieds.co.uk

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 06:42:30 AM »
@redi
On your site it looks like you have solved problem by setting higher image sizes in css.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

alboy

• 39 posts
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 03:13:06 PM »
I have found the code line in style.css and for all who else may need its line 1778 that you have to edit.
It is possible to use a slider like categories slider or busness profile slider in the bottom , instead of block for premium ads? Is there any code?

Marked as best answer by frosticek on April 30, 2020, 06:17:59 PM

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 06:17:57 PM »
@redi
Not quite sure what you mean, but if your problem has been resolved, create new thread.