Jessica CEM

• 4 posts
  • SolutionsLead Inc. is a corporate provider of consultancy services in the field of energy, petroleum engineering, advisory, data analytics and internet security. Our main business focus is providing a diversified range of top quality services to our clien
Google plugin
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:46:57 AM »
Please is there someone who has successfully configured the plugin?
For me this plugin authenticates but is still in the log in page. It does not go  to the user dashboard.

MB Themes

Re: Google plugin
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 09:03:31 AM »
It works for me
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Jessica CEM

• 4 posts
  • SolutionsLead Inc. is a corporate provider of consultancy services in the field of energy, petroleum engineering, advisory, data analytics and internet security. Our main business focus is providing a diversified range of top quality services to our clien
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 08:40:15 PM »
It works for me
Really? But even the front office demo does not work on your website.
Please can you confirm:
1. that your Authorized redirect URIs in google webclient is:   https://example.com/
2.that Authorized JavaScript origins is    https://example.com
Thanks.

Jessica CEM

• 4 posts

Jessica CEM

• 4 posts
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 09:36:08 PM »
Any help will be appreciated.