Hunter777

• 153 posts
Permanent redirect
« on: April 15, 2018, 04:27:07 PM »
Hello, a permanent redirect - I can not when selecting a user account google does not redirect to the site
Tell me how to fix this problem?
I use plugins: Google connect and Facebook Login Plugin
settings like everything is fine, I think that the problem with the redirect in the plugin code or because of the non-compatibility between the two plug-ins. Help make the correct work on the site of these plugins

MB Themes

Re: Permanent redirect
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 04:30:54 PM »
Have you setup redirect in google app. I am not able to reproduce issue on our sites.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 03:46:01 AM »
hello, the same thing is happening to me, it stays in an infinite loop :o and does not create the user account that remains in the account selection process.

I followed all the steps of the manual to the letter, but I can not get out of that point

You can replicate this on my website:

https://www.cryptomercado.trade

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 07:43:43 AM »
@Juan
Please check your error log if no errors are generated.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 02:59:45 AM »
@Juan
Please check your error log if no errors are generated.

Sorry, I had to change the login of google to facebook, why not manage to make it work and exit the registration redirection.

fortunately registration and login with facebook turned out to work perfect, thank you very much!

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 07:43:34 AM »
@Juan
Welcome