Ghany

• 227 posts
add a option in registration form
« on: December 25, 2015, 10:02:02 AM »
1. hai, can you please add, additional option iin registration form to uplooad pic? because no one updating there profile pic,

2. and major issue was no one validating there registration form, because it was showing 1, january, 1970............

when visitor open a listing it was showing registration date 1970, this causes a negative impact, is there any solution for this? like add a registration date in registration form to show actual date? please think about this..

i hope u will release first point in next update
Unlock the power of visibility without breaking the bank - https://www.adycart.in/

MB Themes

Re: add a option in registration form
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 11:28:35 AM »
@Ghany
1) This is not possible to do in theme, you need plugin for this
2) Registration itself does not submit registration date, it depends what is stored in database:
- if date in database is correct, there is problem with osclass date format function and it is required to submit ticket to osclass
- if date in database is not correct, again it is required to submit ticket to osclass that there is problem with saving registration date
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Ghany

• 227 posts
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 03:08:10 PM »
ya i created ticket but they said, january 1st 1970 was default appear on profile, if user updated there profile then automatically it will change to registration date....  and same like it was working .

Bro, daily one small issue i am facing, when user uploading pic it was taking more than 20sec, with out loading pic user was clicking publish button, finally it was publishing with out image, can u help me in this issue?

for example if user clicks publlish button with out fully loaded image, then it was possible to show a popup message, like --- wait until your image was upload.

thank u bro,
Unlock the power of visibility without breaking the bank - https://www.adycart.in/

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 08:25:57 PM »
@ghany
Everything related to osclass functionality (item publish, edit, contact seller, ...) is not  related to theme.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 11:38:27 AM »
@Ghany
There is no reason, benefit or sense to solve problems of osclass via our themes.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 04:14:17 PM »
@ghany
On osclass forums there were some threads about redirecting registration page.