Ghany

• 227 posts
add main image option on ad posting page
« on: December 15, 2015, 09:36:09 AM »
hai,
it was possible to add option to upload main image?( the main image will show as first image to visitors) after that gave option to upload remainin images, i hope u understnad what i am trying to say, and aslo it will gave good openion to users
Unlock the power of visibility without breaking the bank - https://www.adycart.in/

MB Themes

Re: add main image option on ad posting page
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 09:51:10 AM »
@Ghany
There already is this option in zara theme, you are able to choose which image will be first - main ;)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Ghany

• 227 posts
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 09:54:48 AM »
where bro? i not seen that option on admin pannel or in website, can u please send screenshot?
and when we get another update about widgets or safety tips on ad posting page?
Unlock the power of visibility without breaking the bank - https://www.adycart.in/

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 10:51:38 AM »
@Ghany
When you are uploading more than 1 image, on other image on hover there is icon to move them into first place.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Ghany

• 227 posts
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 10:55:03 AM »
yes i found that, but for a user it was difficult to found that, if we intimate them it was better than now, what ever thank for such a option u really done a website in the view of user, once again thank u  for u r support

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 11:16:48 PM »
@ghany
You can create mockup or do some screenshot what do you think migh be better and we will see.

crymatisticos

• 57 posts
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 05:11:51 PM »
@frosticek
you can add a radio button that let users choose which image is the main image

hope you like the idea

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 09:23:28 PM »
@crymatisticos
It already exists on Zara Theme.

mixradu

• 171 posts
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 10:57:37 PM »
yes i found that, but for a user it was difficult to found that, if we intimate them it was better than now, what ever thank for such a option u really done a website in the view of user, once again thank u  for u r support

It's not dificult, using Facebook is dificult? It's more complex like zara theme.

Pace for my brother,Ghany ! :D