This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

slicer

• 204 posts
Cookies Warning
« on: February 16, 2018, 08:44:53 PM »
Can you re-create a mb-themes version of cookies warning? I would pay who cares, I just want it working because free version is crap doesn't work with Stela and probably some other themes.

Thanks.

MB Themes

Re: Cookies Warning
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 09:05:17 PM »
Which one are you using?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

slicer

• 204 posts
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 09:18:35 PM »
Which one are you using?

The one that comes included with stela theme, seems to be modified by mb-themes but doesn't work with Stela, and since it free I won't bother.

Also Multi-Currency needs a rework at least when I tested didn't fit on prices so I just deleted that one as well.

I figured your stela demo has Multi-Currency working some how.

I prefer to support your work and effort so if you can make it I would buy it no question.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 10:15:13 PM »
I usd cookie consent that works fine. Not sure if multicurrency was deeply integrated into stela.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

slicer

• 204 posts
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 10:30:38 PM »
Well, Its up to you, if you can make it work I'll be the first to buy it, as usual if you can add some extra values people might find it interesting and buy it from mb-themes instead of getting free craps out there.

It's not a secret,  when you guys do something you also make it valuable and polished, so people won't argue if they need to pay for that because it's much better and has support included.

ferry

• 155 posts
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 02:08:55 AM »
you can use the cookie plugin from smartey

is free and works perfect

sinaps1

• 8 posts
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 11:56:56 PM »
I usd cookie consent that works fine. Not sure if multicurrency was deeply integrated into stela.

I have the same issue with the cookie consent.
I inserted the link of the cookie and configured bot and dark. But in Stela theme is not showing anything...
Do I need any further config/edit to the template to make the cookie plugin show?

Thanks

Marked as best answer by frosticek on July 01, 2020, 10:44:34 AM

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 10:44:21 AM »
go to file:
oc-content/plugins/cookie_consent/index.php

find:
Code: [Select]
function load_ccs() {
//osc_register_script('cookieconsent.min.js', osc_base_url().'oc-content/plugins/cookie_consent/js/cookie_consent.min.js');
//osc_enqueue_script('cookieconsent.min.js');
}

replace with:
Code: [Select]
function load_ccs() {
osc_register_script('cookieconsent.min.js', osc_base_url().'oc-content/plugins/cookie_consent/js/cookie_consent.min.js');
osc_enqueue_script('cookieconsent.min.js');
}

so you just uncomment those lines