annunci

• 60 posts
First of all I congratulate you on the team, because your theme and your plugins are fantastic and I believe a lot in your skills. On Osclass you are the best in my opinion.

idea: Because I think you are the best to create plugins, I ask you with highest priority to create a plugin for custom fields, attributes with custom fields. But in this way, it must be 100% customizable for example if I select the car category will automatically load the custom fields by make and model, after you select the make and model, I can select if the vehicle for sale or wanted, based on What I select out other custom fields. Then year of manufacture, color, seats, doors, car type, gearbox, transmission, fuel, emission class. However, this plugin should be General in which you can customize as many categories as you want. For example with the apartments, insert custom fields that I want and not field prompts. Same thing if I want to insert custom fields to category computers, with for instance, processor, ram, hard drive and more.

So I want you to create a plugin that is truly 100% customizable so that you can, make it pro also $100 customers pay him secure. Then the plugin will allow you to enter multiple choice on everything and set the various stages. If I insert the brand of your car, you load the models based on the selected brand, if in the smartphone category, select samsung, will load all models of samsung smartphone the user has loaded from the Control Panel, and so on for all the categories that the user wants to customize, it should not have limits the customization.

I hope to make the idea, maybe I'll also send you a video later to explain better. But I assure you that this plugin must be your most absolute priority. I know for sure that in all forums of PHP and script sites like yours, always try who has a plugin like that. The better you do it, the better for you and for US users. Imagine that nice to be able to quickly customize the ads, even on auto parts, set the various custom fields, such as, muffler for: Audi, BMW, Mercedes, headlights: Xenon, LED, normal.

I could do endless examples. But to conclude I say that besides being customizable the plugin must have another fundamental thing. A nice graphic on the ad and then the custom fields must be in a table, the dropdown fields, the checkboxes and all the others. But other thing, they should be broken down by section that we always have to create and customize. I'll give you another example: Let's admit I find myself inserting a car ad, arrival to custom fields and find, car details = brand, model, Year of registration, type of car (used, km0, new), Power (CV), mileage, color, gearbox, seats, doors, type, fuel. Then another section, Equipment: here in the checkbox I find = air conditioning, stereo CD, MP3 stereo, automatic windows,Driver Airbag, Electronic immobilizer, Power steering, anti-theft, ABS

reverse sensor, heating, spare wheel, alloy wheels, integrated GPS, start and stop, steering wheel, xenon headlights, seats Heatable, and other accessories of the cars that will be customizable by the admin and then the user can select conveniently when inserting the ad. Then to finish the last section that will be called, additional information = Fuel consumption on average, CO2 emissions, emission class, and other user-customizable fields if the admin considers the need.

The ones I've written are examples of how you might customize the fields in the car category, but the plugin should allow this in any category. Then it's up to the admin to choose which category to enter the custom fields. Important and that there is a limit of three sections. That everyone can call it whatever you want. For example, cars, car detailing, section 2 section 1 = = 3 = section equipment, additional information. But everyone can call them as you wish if you allow customizing the title of these sections. Important and that the ad there are 3 separate box tables and clearly visible. With the check on the checkbox that will be selected and everything else.

Then three sections for buildings, three sections for bikes, three sections, three sections for home appliances, three sections for electronics. Completely customizable. Take seriously what I'm saying, because after your topic will be super requested and I think everyone on this forum give me reason and think so.

MB Themes

If I am not wrong, such plugin already exists on market.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

annunci

• 60 posts
Yes, but its very very limited. I think because is Free. And is only for car attributes, Real estate and job, is bot customizable, you can only traslare. Its not good. My idea is very different. Is a very best plug-in for customize 100% what user want in everything categpry. Please consider my idea. Your theme is perfect and also plug-ins. If you add this plug-in you'll really are over the top, believe me
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 04:42:03 PM by annunci »

MB Themes

There is some paid as well.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

annunci

• 60 posts
Where i no see. Please share link. Thanks

annunci

• 60 posts
There is some paid as well.
I hope you don't talk about this, do you? This plug-in and good but it is very incomplete and also presents him the limits. For example, you cannot divide custom field groups into sections. Then the biggest limit it has is that you cannot use the same titles. For example, if I use the brand field for cars. And then I also need for motorcycles the field brand, I can not do it

https://market.osclass.org/plugins/attributes/custom-field-enhancer_669

Anyway I am sure that a plug-in of the genre created by you would be a thousand times better. But if you bot want no problem. Thank you

MB Themes

No it was one from teseo.

annunci

• 60 posts
No it was one from teseo.
Is that Teseo better than SiteSteroid?

annunci

• 60 posts
I've tried Theseus now and I threw $10, it doesn't good for anything is completely useless. Whatever thanks the same

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 01:31:21 AM by annunci »

slicer

• 204 posts
What I've seen in my experience is Teseo is a great developer, many peeps appreciate his contribution, perhaps the greatest in osclass are MB-themes there's no match. I remember I bought the best theme in the market ZARA, but then came Veronika and now Stela such a great work and effort needs to be appreciated, every product they develop are insanely good and well polished, I love some super improved version of existing halfdone plugins, and then there is a support service with dedication that's priceless.