AutoPost to facebook
« on: September 17, 2018, 08:47:50 AM »
i want to say about auto publish to social network, you can look at this feature plugin it's so good but i don't know where to buy it.

*link removed*
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:59:16 AM by MB Themes »

MB Themes

Re: Re: Creating jobs board? Take a look on CareerJob theme!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 04:03:50 PM »
@Tech News Tech News
Based on tutorials provided on page, it has several years. Currently facebook require app validation to be able to auto-post to facebook and validation is very strict, you even have to record video how articles are going to be posted.
This is good question if anyone will approve classifieds as classifieds are usually considered as spam content.

If I am not wrong, this plugin was removed from osclass market as it was not functional for some time.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 03:31:41 AM »
now aday  facebook autopost not use API it can use  access token or
you can test this script by goto setting>> facebook account >>add account you will see user can login and add access token  by himself

https://pandisoft.com/kingposter/demo/register

it's 100% working fine

Feature plugin for osclass suggestion 

- Membership user (by osclass pay) can enable Facebook auto post by login to generate access token in user dashboard
- post to their group or page with Post interval (Seconds)​  or with  Schedule (cron job).

+ in admin panel

- listing auto post to group or page assign by admin with Post interval (Seconds)​  or with  Schedule (cron job).
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 07:08:06 AM by Tech News Tech News »

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 08:58:40 AM »
@Tech News
I know what am I talking about.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Re: AutoPost to facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 10:04:43 AM »
hope one day see this plugin in your store, i'm waiting ....

regard

Hugo

• 182 posts
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2022, 09:11:50 AM »
I hope that this feature will be build (facebook poster)

Luka93

• 55 posts
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2022, 09:14:13 PM »
You can use https://dlvrit.com/ - it can autopost to Facebook pages, groups etc. It is affordable and deliver a lot of traffic if you have large enough groups or pages on Facebook.

For feed source you use www.yourwebsite.com/feed

Regards

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2022, 10:22:32 PM »
I suppose they also require some api keys.
Do you know if facebook can already approve required permissions in reasonable time?

Luka93

• 55 posts
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2022, 10:37:26 PM »
I had to install dlvr.it app into my Facebook group. Do not know anything more that that :)

It can also post to other social networks like Instagram, Pinterest, ...

MB Themes

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2022, 07:25:53 AM »
Ok, I will re-investigate it a bit  :)

Hugo

• 182 posts
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2022, 11:59:08 PM »
Hi,

Cool the /feed

Can we ad <Image>...?

In this case I will be able to automatically upload to pinterest.

MB Themes

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2022, 10:27:51 AM »
@Hugo
Thanks, will put it into list

Hugo

• 182 posts
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2022, 08:14:00 AM »
Thank you so much!

mwindey

• 461 posts
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2022, 12:09:06 PM »
I am testing dlvr.it for the moment with a free account it uploads to my social page on facebook.com/mybusiness and on my Pinterest free business account. If you want to upload to more socials you can opt for the payed services https://dlvrit.com/pricing/

Setup was easy ...create free account on dlvr.it and from your free account you are free to choose which social you want to connect to. For me it connected in a minute or two....

As for now it seems to work ok but i only created the account since yesterday........
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 12:12:19 PM by mwindey »