Nagy Csaba

• 70 posts
how to change invoice logo
« on: May 02, 2021, 10:00:32 AM »
How to change invoice logo
i have tried replacing line 191  ( <?php echo logo_header(); ?>) in invoice php, after saving in backoffice looks ok but when i generate pdf the logo is gone and shows the osclasspoint logo.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 10:08:22 AM by Nagy Csaba »

Marked as best answer by nagy.csaba on May 03, 2021, 03:20:48 PM

MB Themes

Re: how to change invoice logo
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 10:29:00 AM »
Plugin use your website logo.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Nagy Csaba

• 70 posts
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 03:21:18 PM »
forgot to flush cache  ;)

Plugin use your website logo.

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 02:43:25 PM »
Hello, can you help me to customize the invoice plugin for osclass, I created 3 fields for invoicing because I need it in the accounting department and when I want to issue the invoice it doesn't display them in the left box at bill to, namely I created fields: CNP, CUI and NrOrdRC and I would like when I give them by e-mail address to appear at my bill to, in Osclass in administrator and at registration you can see those fields but at the Invoice plugin at Bill to don't show them to me, if you can help me please?

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 12:21:35 PM »
@Habibi36
Do not hijack other threads please, how is your question related to invoice logo? Please respect forum rules.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots