Chilipirim

• 9 posts
Email for rejected ads
« on: May 09, 2016, 05:55:25 PM »
This plugin solved lots of problems, thank you. A good thing to improve is to send an auto e-mail for rejected ads only .. so, a publisher to know that must to review the ad.

MB Themes

Re: Email for rejected ads
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 09:37:37 PM »
@Chilipirim
Thanks ;)
Not sure what you mean, it is admin that reject listing.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Chilipirim

• 9 posts
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 12:27:06 AM »
I mean, when admin reject an ad, the user to receive via e-mail that information ...and he will know that must to reformulate and publish again or to not try again :). I have lots of ads with bad gramar, written only with uppercases or marked as spam by spam plugin.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 07:40:34 AM »
@Chilipirim
Got you, will try to implement in new version.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Marko

• 66 posts
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 08:27:38 AM »
great suggestion.  ;)

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 01:16:50 PM »
@Marko, @Chilipirim
Included in v1.0.3

Chilipirim

• 9 posts
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 12:37:57 PM »
A way to check/validate users emails if we use Auto Registration Plugin + Item Validation Plugin. I thought about:

1. From users settings to select "Users must to validate accounts"
2. When a user post an ad (first ad),  to recive an flash message that inform he must to check e-mail and to valitate account.
3. Check the picture from the attachment.

i think this improvement need a modification in Auto Registration Plugin, i hope you can take a look.

The purpose is to not have users without emails addresses unvalidated.