mwindey

• 461 posts
Issues unsubscribe and users ignored
« on: July 08, 2021, 10:23:31 AM »
2 issues discovered using the newsletter plugin. When using the mail plugin together with the newsletter plugin, it is no longer possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter. Second....Out of all users registered in the database, only 1 user out of 10 is shown to send a newsletter to. The other 9 users are ignored and do not receive any mail.

mwindey

• 461 posts
Re: Issues unsubscribe and users ignored
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 10:32:18 AM »
The ignored user issue is solved in the meantime..... GDPR has to be checked first for users to become visible in mailinglist.

MB Themes

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 03:17:50 PM »
Problem with sending 1 email and no more sounds like problem with mail server, that after sending first mail it throws error, or it has limits and does not allow to send no more emails.
You should review error log.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

mwindey

• 461 posts
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 03:34:01 PM »
@MB Themes,

Problem with sending to all users is solved but the possibility to unsubscribe isn't available in the mail.
Is it because i am using the mail plugin and the newsletter plugin at the same time and that they don't cooperate?

Regards
Marc

mwindey

• 461 posts
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 08:33:18 PM »
@mb themes

My mistake..... i didn't see the notes on the bottom saying to use:
Available variables: {USER_NAME}, {USER_EMAIL}, {WEB_TITLE}, {UNSUBSCRIBE}

All is fine now....Nice work!

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 11:12:02 AM »
@mwindey
Cool, thanks for info ;)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots