Vlad7

• 244 posts
Location changes automatically
« on: November 02, 2021, 08:55:54 PM »
Faced an error editing location. In my city, the coordinates are not correct, I have corrected them to the correct ones, but when the list is published, the coordinates are automatically changed to standard ones. How do I fix this error?

MB Themes

Re: Location changes automatically
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 09:05:22 PM »
How did you corrected it?
What you have in query cache?
Did you trybto disable randomization/shift of coordinates?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Vlad7

• 244 posts
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 09:36:43 PM »

turned off randomization, did not help. I write the coordinates, but when the list is published, the coordinates somehow change themselves

Vlad7

• 244 posts
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 09:57:14 PM »

The latitude and longitude data themselves change when the city name is changed

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 07:05:57 AM »
@Vlad7
Yes that is correct behavior as I never seen customer that would search for it's coordinates, so coordinates are primarily bound to location fields and in case you want to enter locations manually, you will have to disable all these functions with coordinates.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Vlad7

• 244 posts
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 08:17:37 AM »
@Vlad7
Yes that is correct behavior as I never seen customer that would search for it's coordinates, so coordinates are primarily bound to location fields and in case you want to enter locations manually, you will have to disable all these functions with coordinates.

If the location coordinates were displayed correctly, I would not change anything, but I need to fix it because when the list is published, the user selects his own city and the marker shows a different city. I also have a question, I read on the forum that in cities there is no way to register city districts and this is not necessary, but in my case I will consider the city of Kiev, which should be located in the Kiev region section, is located separately and is divided into city regions. This is the standard Osclass location, I haven't changed anything. I want to fix this error and just add the city of Kiev to the Kiev region, but then the wrong location of this city is automatically adjusted.

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2021, 08:59:48 AM »
@Vlad7
Well those are issues of locations and not of plugin.
You can update coordinates of city in settings > locations and manually update cache for this city/region in database for plugin.

Anle

• 8 posts
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2023, 11:25:49 PM »
@Vlad7
Where is the logic ? The user, as a rule, wants to get directions from his location to the product in the ad. And not from the city center to the goods.
When you press to build a route, you need to substitute the coordinates from the ad directly into the map, but this is not there now, or maybe I did not find how to turn it on? And build a route from the place where you are now to the coordinates in the ad.