pietkei

• 69 posts
How to remove check box from contact form?
« on: January 23, 2021, 08:58:50 PM »
I have installed the GPDR plugin.

The check box is showing on the Sign Up form, great!
But also on the contact form (when a visitor wants to contact me) the check box is there too, it is a mandatory box.
How can i remove that check box from the contact form?

MB Themes

Re: How to remove check box from contact form?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 08:23:25 AM »
@pietkei
If you have not such settings in plugin configuration page, you will have to go to plugin files and remove it there from contact form hook
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pietkei

• 69 posts
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 12:15:08 PM »

Thanks for your reply!

Before i installed the GPDR plugin when a visitor uses the contact form, he is forced to accept the ToS, but there is no check box to accept the ToS.

That's why installed the GPDR plugin, a ToS check box is appearing on the Sign Up form, that's how it should be and works fine.

But also in the Contact form there is now a ToS check box, i can live with that.

But when a user is sending an email to a friend (check the added image) the user has to accept the ToS, but there is NO check box to perform that action and i can't find where to add the hook.

I checked the plugin i only have added the hook <?php osc_run_hook('gdpr'); ?> here:

public_html/oc-content/themes/gamma/item-post.php

https://marktplaats24.nl

Thanks!
Pieter

pietkei

• 69 posts
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 11:52:12 AM »
@pietkei
If you have not such settings in plugin configuration page, you will have to go to plugin files and remove it there from contact form hook

Thanks!

If i should remove the hook the form still asks to accept the Terms.
(btw i only added the settings in /items-post.php)

Why is the script asking to accept the terms in more forms, instead only when a person signs up for an account?
Is there a way to disable it, so it only asks to accept the terms when signing up?

All help is appreciated, thanks!