Smithtech

• 219 posts
ADMIN TO DEFINE SHIPPING FROM BACK OFFICE
« on: September 25, 2022, 02:16:22 AM »
Please, how can admin add shipping services from back office? If you don't want the seller to define any shipping but use shipping defined by admin?

MB Themes

Re: ADMIN TO DEFINE SHIPPING FROM BACK OFFICE
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 07:03:44 AM »
That is not available.
If user does not define shipping, default shipping cost is applied
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Smithtech

• 219 posts
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 04:38:54 PM »
But this might not work properly or? The delivery distances are not the same or? In case the shipping has to do with different countries, how does that default price play?
There is a need for a situation where the seller doesn't have to define shipping. Shipping needs to be defined by admin. The shipping service provider actually also needs to be on the platform.

Tango

• 214 posts
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 07:12:37 PM »
From my understanding, what @Smithtech is referring to is a situation where the classified platform owner would want to just use his own delivery option for all sellers, like you see on the bigger platforms (e.g. Delivery by OLX, or the Subito example).

Probably something like this:

And:

The issue with all of this is that everything is not that simple, as the admin would need to constantly check the Orders Management section to see which orders are marked by sellers as Shipped, and then take actions regarding this (send the courier to pick up the parcel from the seller and deliver it to the customer).
So you need another option here, for the admin to mark the orders that were shipped by him, in order to not forget which of them were already handled.
Something like this:

In my opinion, this is a nice thing to have, BUT there are other critical features that need to be implemented/corrected before this one gets some proper attention.

PS: I just hate it when people post requests/suggestions in the form of "hey, it would be nice to have this", but without offering any proper details or a design proposition. You have to guess what they mean...  :'(
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 07:50:50 PM by Tango »

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 09:30:46 AM »
Every person may have different shipping prices and carriers rarely cover all country area, so it is like nice to have, but sounds like not usable.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Smithtech

• 219 posts
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 02:29:08 PM »
From my understanding, what @Smithtech is referring to is a situation where the classified platform owner would want to just use his own delivery option for all sellers, like you see on the bigger platforms (e.g. Delivery by OLX, or the Subito example).

Probably something like this:

And:

The issue with all of this is that everything is not that simple, as the admin would need to constantly check the Orders Management section to see which orders are marked by sellers as Shipped, and then take actions regarding this (send the courier to pick up the parcel from the seller and deliver it to the customer).
So you need another option here, for the admin to mark the orders that were shipped by him, in order to not forget which of them were already handled.
Something like this:

In my opinion, this is a nice thing to have, BUT there are other critical features that need to be implemented/corrected before this one gets some proper attention.

PS: I just hate it when people post requests/suggestions in the form of "hey, it would be nice to have this", but without offering any proper details or a design proposition. You have to guess what they mean...  :'(

Dear @Tango,

Thank you very much for your thorough explanation and sorry about my incomplete request.

Smithtech

• 219 posts
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 04:14:41 PM »
The idea is to have the shipping company also be registered as a seller on the platform. No carrier outside the platform should be accepted and that could best be managed by admin.
Actually, admin is not making the shipping but will need to have control of the carriers used on the platform

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 04:27:50 PM »
Hi I'm new here
I check Osclass pay and it so good
can we have Free Delivery option that seller can enable from their carrier dashboard?
and admin can allow filter like buy now filter in search page

thank you

MB Themes

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2022, 05:16:52 PM »
@alisha
Free shipping does not make sense for me.

Fabio Massaro

• 302 posts
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2022, 08:51:14 AM »
I'm tired of buying plugins that don't work ...
I'm getting plugins made by various developers ...
the plugin that I am doing modified and multivendor ... There is no possibility to connect with a courier where you can track the shipments ....
There is no possibility to create a shipping label
There is no iban or paypal to pay the seller (User can choose if iban or paypal I have other payment methods) once the package is delivered
They are putting me Api with the integration with Sendcloud Api.  https://sendcloud.dev/docs/shipping/?_gl=1*124kpi7*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE2NjU2MDczMjMuQ2owS0NRand5NW1hQmhEZEFSSXNBTXhya3czQ1BldWU4MjdYT1IzcmpVbURjdXVjWlV5ZnlQZUNNV3E0amRJNGpHRjVvRjZZdkFGbkRjc2FBaGxGRUFMd193Y0I.*_ga*NDQxMDM4NjU3LjE2NjU2MDcxODU.*_ga_G20N49N1GG*MTY2NjMzNDY4OS4zLjAuMTY2NjMzNTIwNi42MC4wLjA.&_ga=2.121126408.1472943947.1666334689-441038657.1665607185&_gac=1.89519465.1665607190.Cj0KCQjwy5maBhDdARIsAMxrkw3CPeue827XOR3rjUmDcuucZUyfyPeCMWq4jdI4jGF5oF6YvAFnDcsaAhlFEALw_wcB

Multivendor is not finished by Osclass Point

I'm sorry to say it but it is so ... A made so many useful and beautiful plugins ... professional ...

But here on multivendor if lost a little

As a flash plugin does not work properly on mobile ... so much so that I customized it without the plugin
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 08:54:16 AM by Fabio Massaro »

MB Themes

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2022, 04:19:06 PM »
I recommend to always read description of plugin and test it before purchase.
Not vice versa  ::)

Fabio Massaro

• 302 posts
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2022, 10:13:22 PM »
you say that you can't put sendcloud api and why the developer can do it for me ... Integrate the shipping service with Api

MB Themes

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2022, 01:11:35 PM »
Every seller must define own shippings, as each may have different terms & prices.
Ie if you are based in village, you will surely have different prices and dlvery times as if you live in capital.

Fabio Massaro

• 302 posts
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2022, 02:54:11 PM »
Every seller must define own shippings, as each may have different terms & prices.
Ie if you are based in village, you will surely have different prices and dlvery times as if you live in capital.

Sent an email to customize the pay plugin or create a custom plugin for me