Brandso

• 108 posts
Need to clear some doubts with Osclass Pay Plugins
« on: April 27, 2022, 07:33:25 PM »
Hello,

I was setting up Osclass Pay Plugin and came across a section in User > User Groups where I have a small doubt about how exactly it works. So, from what I understood that here we can have multiple membership group which can be either for all categories or we can set different membership group for different categories. My doubt is that if I set Default max item as 3 in 30 Days and if any of my group has 10 item limit with Expiry Days as 90 Days and Item Period as 30 Days then how it will count the item if a user posts all his 10 listings on day 1 and if his item expires in 30 days then will he be able to post another 10 listings after 30 days as his membership pack validity is 90 days or his pack will get expired and the default free listings of 3 items will be activated?

Thanks

MB Themes

Re: Need to clear some doubts with Osclass Pay Plugins
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 09:24:22 AM »
@Brandso
Limits works in way, that when user is adding new listing, plugin will count number of active listings published in last XY days and based on this, will compare against group limits.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots