mistrix

• 2 posts
Search not working after enabeling OS Pay Plugin
« on: October 16, 2023, 11:36:42 AM »
Last weekend I set up a new marketplace with the Delta theme and could modify all without problem all functions were working fine.
Now I started to config the Osclass Pay plugin, did some settings and it seems all is doing fine but the search isn't returning any results anymore.
When I disable the Osclass Pay Plugin then the search is working. Anybody a clue what the reason can be?

Thanks
Rick
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 02:33:15 PM by mistrix »

MB Themes

Re: Search not working after enabeling OS Pay Plugin
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 01:03:44 PM »
Enable osclass DB debug log and check if you do not have some red queries.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Marked as best answer by mistrix on October 17, 2023, 11:52:27 AM

mistrix

• 2 posts
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 02:58:48 PM »
I enabled these 4 options  define('OSC_DEBUG_DB', true); ,  define('OSC_DEBUG_LOG', true); ,  define('OSC_DEBUG_DB_LOG', true); ,
 define('OSC_DEBUG', true);

Did the same query and on both the log remains empty

index.php?page=search&userId=1 activated by the button next to the user
index.php?page=search&sCategory=106 activated by the link in the navigation menu

and these 2 on the searchbar
index.php?page=search&sCategory=106&sPattern=sweden
page=search&sPattern=sweden

all result in an empty query

Only one option left, the script say : Debug log file is empty or does not exists, it should be located in oc-content folder.
How is the logfile named and in which folder should it be stored?

thanks
Rick

Update:
I listed 1 item and played with some settings : enabled the options premium, renew, highlite and move to top as paid options and did pay as admin
In the admin manage listings this item was not marked as paid, after when setup the group users and moved me (userid 1) into the group with free publishing and added a new item.
The search didn't filter this paid item and listed everything normal. So it wasn't the script just the following order in how i set up the setting.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 11:46:56 AM by mistrix »

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 03:28:04 PM »
You need to see those database queries, look one that is related to search.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2023, 09:14:58 PM »
Strangely I also came across the same behaviour.

Cannot relate it to osclasspay although there is the possibility to be related.

The query related to the search seems ok, don't know if it's the result of some configuration, but doesn't find existing item's that are presented on the main page.

Here's the result of searching the word Nikon in my osclass I have two items with the word Nikon in the description:

Database queries (Total queries: 81 - Total queries time: 0.017105102539062 sec)

0.0015249252319336   SELECT oc_t_item.*, oc_t_item.s_contact_name as s_user_name
FROM (oc_t_item)
LEFT JOIN oc_t_item_description as d ON d.fk_i_item_id = oc_t_item.pk_i_id
LEFT OUTER JOIN oc_t_osp_item ON (oc_t_item.pk_i_id = oc_t_osp_item.i_item_id AND oc_t_osp_item.s_type = "101")
WHERE concat(d.s_title, d.s_description) like '%Nikon%'
AND ( d.fk_c_locale_code LIKE 'pt_PT' )
AND oc_t_item.b_enabled = 1 AND oc_t_item.b_active = 1 AND oc_t_item.b_spam = 0 AND (oc_t_item.b_premium = 1 || oc_t_item.dt_expiration >= '2023-10-29 19:48:15')
AND coalesce(oc_t_osp_item.i_paid, 0) = 1
ORDER BY dt_pub_date desc
LIMIT 0, 200

0.001338005065918   SELECT count(distinct oc_t_item.pk_i_id) as count
FROM (oc_t_item)
LEFT JOIN oc_t_item_description as d ON d.fk_i_item_id = oc_t_item.pk_i_id
LEFT OUTER JOIN oc_t_osp_item ON (oc_t_item.pk_i_id = oc_t_osp_item.i_item_id AND oc_t_osp_item.s_type = "101")
WHERE concat(d.s_title, d.s_description) like '%Nikon%'
AND ( d.fk_c_locale_code LIKE 'pt_PT' )
AND oc_t_item.b_enabled = 1 AND oc_t_item.b_active = 1 AND oc_t_item.b_spam = 0 AND (oc_t_item.b_premium = 1 || oc_t_item.dt_expiration >= '2023-10-29 19:48:15')
AND coalesce(oc_t_osp_item.i_paid, 0) = 1

0.00076508522033691   SELECT *
FROM (oc_t_alerts)
WHERE fk_i_user_id = 1
AND s_search = '{\"price_min\":0,\"price_max\":0,\"aCategories\":[],\"city_areas\":[],\"cities\":[],\"regions\":[],\"countries\":[],\"withPattern\":true,\"sPattern\":\"Nikon\",\"tables\":[],\"tables_join\":[[\"oc_t_osp_item\",\"(oc_t_item.pk_i_id = oc_t_osp_item.i_item_id AND oc_t_osp_item.s_type = \\\"101\\\")\",\"LEFT OUTER\"]],\"no_catched_tables\":[],\"no_catched_conditions\":[\"(oc_t_item.fk_i_user_id != 1 || oc_t_item.fk_i_user_id IS NULL)\",\"coalesce(oc_t_osp_item.i_paid, 0) = 1\",\"oc_t_item.s_contact_email != \\\"[email protected]\\\"\"],\"user_ids\":null,\"order_column\":\"dt_pub_date\",\"order_direction\":\"desc\",\"limit_init\":0,\"results_per_page\":200}'
AND dt_unsub_date IS NULL

0.00010204315185547   SELECT pk_c_code, s_name, s_short_name, s_description, s_version, s_author_name, s_author_url, s_currency_format, s_dec_point, s_thousands_sep, i_num_dec, s_date_format, s_stop_words, b_enabled, b_enabled_bo, b_locations_native, b_rtl
FROM (oc_t_locale)
WHERE pk_c_code = 'pt_PT'

0.0014338493347168   SHOW COLUMNS FROM oc_t_admin where Field = "b_moderator"

0.00012302398681641   SELECT pk_i_id, s_name, s_username, s_password, s_email, s_secret, i_login_fails, dt_login_fail_date, b_moderator, s_moderator_access
FROM (oc_t_admin)
WHERE pk_i_id = '5'

0.00010800361633301   SELECT count(*) as total
FROM (oc_t_item_comment c, oc_t_item i)
WHERE c.fk_i_item_id = i.pk_i_id
AND (c.b_active = 0 OR c.b_enabled = 0 OR c.b_spam = 1)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 09:19:52 PM by [email protected] »

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2023, 03:36:08 PM »
Code: [Select]
coalesce(oc_t_osp_item.i_paid, 0) = 1
.... you have "pay per publish" enabled, but items are not paid.

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023, 04:05:59 PM »
Damn :-)
Sorry for this one.
I was lead in error because they show up in site main page, not being payed they should no be presented in the main page, should they ?

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2023, 04:38:30 PM »
Plugin cannot push filters to main page queries.

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2023, 05:48:19 PM »
Understood, thanks.