Nightnoir

• 29 posts
Separate normal users from business users
« on: January 23, 2022, 10:59:46 AM »
on my site, I would like normal users to be distinct from business users (from companies), consequently I would like the functions of the osclass pay plugin to be exclusively for "company" users and not for normal users (to whom on my site I would like it was only allowed to post 10 ads for free and not to use the payment functions) is it possible to implement such a thing?

MB Themes

Re: Separate normal users from business users
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 09:30:04 AM »
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Nightnoir

• 29 posts
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 06:08:23 PM »
I already have the business profile, but I wanted to know if the osclass pay plugin can be limited only to those accounts excluding normal users?

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 06:57:16 PM »
Just with custom modifications. It does not make too much sense to limit own monetization options  ???
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Nightnoir

• 29 posts
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 08:05:13 PM »
yes I know, but my site is mainly focused on shops, and for normal users it just leaves the possibility to sell a few products

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 07:49:41 AM »
@Nightnoir
Well easiest way will be to create own function to check if user ID is business or not (based on business profile, or based on company field) and condition everything you do not want to show to normal users using this function.