how to make osclass compatible with mysql 5.7
« on: October 24, 2021, 12:01:19 AM »
mysql was upgrade to mysql 5.7 since the older version was no longer being supported. All new scripts from that period would require to be compatible with mysql 5.7

You just have to change the sql queries in your install script to use Engine instead of TYPE, you would need to do this on your own or just upgrade / use a different script for this.

i am try to install osclass on the host i got the error always when i contact the support send me the above lines i want to know how can i make the osclass compatible with mysql 5.7 thanks in advanced

MB Themes

Re: how to make osclass compatible with mysql 5.7
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 08:14:25 AM »
Osclass is compatible with MySQL 5.7, if you use latest version.
It does not make sense to change installation file if you have it installed already.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 10:46:58 AM »
i try to install osclass v4.4 but the support tell me that they have upgrade their mysql php my admin v5.7 and must the script be compatible with it and  to use Engine instead of TYPE, for that i am asking you

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2021, 12:56:12 PM »
That sounds like nonsense
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots