pipetko

• 112 posts
Re: I need to make a fresh install, how to export all ads and users ?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2021, 02:48:29 PM »
Tried to export data one by one from the tables. But when uploadin it creates again the table.. I dont know how to remove this. I clicked option only to export data, not table + data.

P.S. Is it possible to force db upgrade even with the last version
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 03:08:33 PM by pipetko »

pipetko

• 112 posts
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2021, 04:35:32 PM »
Finaly I have managed to make instalation on a test site. So as I mentioned above I have tried again. So I have instaled OC with 4.3 version osclasspoint, then imported old db and oc-includes, deleted item rows and renamed f item rows from old oc, then the same with users. After that downloaded OC 4.4, upload the files and then made the upgrade sucessufully. For now it is working corectly I will test it few more days and then I will do the same with client websites
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:31:46 PM by pipetko »

MB Themes

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2021, 08:24:24 PM »
@pipetko
It sounds like you were able to defeat nightmare of complicated upgrade and migration :)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Nagy Csaba

• 70 posts
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2021, 03:13:09 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
@pipetko
It sounds like you were able to defeat nightmare of complicated upgrade and migration :)

pipetko

• 112 posts
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2021, 09:30:26 PM »
@pipetko
For someone that is not a dev i think without knowledge is a something :)
Well it is not without downsites. For example Search is not working, when searching for an ad it says there is no ads fro the keyword typed. But at the same time when start typing in search autofiller shows ads related to the keyword. Also on some plugins I get this error: Plugin couldn't be installed because of: Error importSQL::ModelCars
cars_attributes/struct.sqlc

the "some" plugins I've got this error are: Cars attributes, Favorite Items. I havent tested yet a lot of plugins.

All other functions seems to work.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 10:21:35 PM by pipetko »

pipetko

• 112 posts
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2021, 10:20:02 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
@pipetko
I see nothing funny............

pipetko

• 112 posts
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2021, 11:22:20 PM »
For some reason after changing servers same settings the Locations are not showing on Ad post

Another thing I found accidentaly is that in footer I see this as User ( another browser logged as user only ). No clue if that was existing in the begginning. I sow it now.

28/05/2021 - 00:17:06 [ OPERATION OK ] Connected to 'xi395j_j36tu2t': [DBHOST] = localhost | [DBUSER] = xi395j_35kxfRey4
28/05/2021 - 00:17:06 [ OPERATION OK ] SELECT user_id, pic_ext FROM j36tu2t_t_profile_picture WHERE user_id = '425'
28/05/2021 - 00:17:06 [ OPERATION OK ] Connection with 'xi395j_j36tu2t' released properly
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 11:24:02 PM by pipetko »

pipetko

• 112 posts
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2021, 06:09:15 PM »
turns out I havent watching clously. So in the last OC version if  debug mode is ON, locations are not working. I sow too late the themes warning message. And because of the same I was seeing in the footer website's database and db user data as user when logged in. So now the only problem left to fix is the Search not showing data... Now weirdly all ads are shown when I activate the default Sigma theme. But veronika and other ocpoint themes ( premium themes ) are not showing ads ( with or without modifications I have made for my clients websites.

Any ideas ?! P.S. I have fixed for some of the ads location data like entering it for some of the ads manually and they still dont appear in search. No cache enabled, no difference when all plugins are disabled or enabled.

P.S. Is there any way to use Google Search in the website ?!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 06:14:26 PM by pipetko »

MB Themes

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2021, 11:31:58 AM »
@pipetko
In debug mode, queries footer is added on every page, including pages where json data are loaded and these results then in javascript error.
If you do not see ads after theme change, it means installation was not correctly performed and table oc_t_item_veronika is missing.
you should reinstall theme, or create table manually, or reinitiate installation functions.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pipetko

• 112 posts
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2021, 04:05:58 PM »
@pipetko
In debug mode, queries footer is added on every page, including pages where json data are loaded and these results then in javascript error.
If you do not see ads after theme change, it means installation was not correctly performed and table oc_t_item_veronika is missing.
you should reinstall theme, or create table manually, or reinitiate installation functions.
Ok thats weird:
oc_t_category_veronika
oc_t_item_stats_veronika

How to  do that, quote: reinitiate installation functions
But no oc_t_item_veronika
Okey I will try reinstalling it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 04:32:01 PM by pipetko »

pipetko

• 112 posts
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2021, 04:12:21 PM »
Ok apperantly deleting it from Apperance ==> Manage Themes ==> delete theme, does not actually uninstalls the theme. All settings remained and no new tables created.

MB Themes

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2021, 04:57:08 PM »
Simply check struct.sql, definition of table is here

Marked as best answer by frosticek on June 07, 2021, 07:13:55 PM

pipetko

• 112 posts
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2021, 06:45:40 PM »
Simply check struct.sql, definition of table is here

I followed one of your advices, to create manually the table:

CREATE TABLE `c78o_t_item_veronika` (
  `fk_i_item_id` int(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  `s_phone` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL,
  `i_condition` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL,
  `i_transaction` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL,
  `i_sold` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

It worked :)

THANK YOU!!!

MB Themes

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2021, 07:13:50 PM »
Glad to hear that ;)