mocody

• 139 posts
  • Only Marketing matters
Market External Source (Non Official plugin and themes)
« on: October 08, 2020, 06:08:03 PM »
I have noticed that the has an Auto check, on it all the time, and cannot uncheck,

Market external sources
Allow updates and installations of non-official plugins and themes

1. Will this mean that you the OSCLASS is sending you back my website information and data, I mean can you communicate my website without my permission.?.

2. Osclass 4.0 and above will after years and years are you planning to make it paid Script or it will be forever opensource as before.  ?.

3. new releases are they required to manually install or they are auto installing on the server?.

Thank you Mb-themes.

Marked as best answer by frosticek on October 09, 2020, 06:22:28 PM

MB Themes

Re: Market External Source (Non Official plugin and themes)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 07:29:45 PM »
Option you are talking about is inactive in osclass, it is checkbox without any function and is removed in 4.1

1. There is one-way communication, your site is checking for updatrs on our api via json, if available, your site downloads it and install.
It does not work in oposite way.

2. Only open-source scripts has future, it does not make sense to change it

3. From version 4.1 you will be able to enable auto-updates and restrict if major ir just minor updates can be automatically installed
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

mocody

• 139 posts
  • Only Marketing matters
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 02:07:13 PM »
Thank you appriciated alot.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 06:22:21 PM »
Np.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots