This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Yuri

• 105 posts
  • Yriu
Missing google map on the site!
« on: January 10, 2019, 11:21:52 PM »
There is no google map on the site, I noticed this recently. What happened?
The world is not without good people.

MB Themes

Re: Missing google map on the site!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 09:37:31 AM »
@Yuri
Your site, your hosting, you should know. Try to reinstall google maps plugin.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Yuri

• 105 posts
  • Yriu
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 09:24:29 PM »
I tried to reinstall the plugin, the card does not. I want to tell you, the card disappeared before the new year. I tried to update the plugins.
I updated the google map plugin and it requires - Please enter your Google Maps developer key *

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 10:15:09 PM »
You must get api key from 2018
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Yuri

• 105 posts
  • Yriu
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 09:13:51 PM »
I received the key, went through registration, added a payment card, withdrew $ 1. I added the API key to the Google Map plugin. Now if the page is loaded, the map is scrolled, but when the page is loaded, the map disappears and a white space remains. I already downloaded different plugins and tried. I do not know how to deal with this.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 04:04:23 PM »
@Yuri
Check console, you will see error there.

Yuri

• 105 posts
  • Yriu
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 07:39:41 PM »
I looked in the console, I see nothing. I updated the plugin and back to google map key. Now, when loading the pages of the ad, a map appears and disappears abruptly .... I searched for the reason all day and nothing was working. I studied why and how it works. On your site, the partia everything works excellently. And for me, on my site is not working.

Marked as best answer by frosticek on March 26, 2019, 02:16:49 PM

Dannad

• 9 posts
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 02:08:22 AM »
dude, google maps have been disable for single account, you need to create a payed account to make it usefull again.... you need to visit google maps again... and they will need your credit card account and number to able it for you... they will be for free for some views, but if your site grow, they will make your money... that´s because ur credit card is necessary..... see google maps features and you will know ir your site are be able to use it for free or will be pay for

MB Themes

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 02:17:11 PM »
@Dannad
I could not say it better. $$$