Yuri

• 105 posts
  • Yriu
Price slider
« on: January 10, 2019, 11:53:22 PM »
How do I change the numbers - the price slider? It shows me millions.
The world is not without good people.

MB Themes

Re: Price slider
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 09:36:32 AM »
@Yuri
Theme looks on maximum amount on your site and use it as max.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Yuri

• 105 posts
  • Yriu
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 07:18:13 PM »
How to change the search slider price. This slider is not user friendly. A person searches for a price on his own and it is easier for him to enter numbers.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 04:08:15 PM »
@Yuri
Find it in search.php
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Yuri

• 105 posts
  • Yriu
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 07:30:04 PM »
I want to change this slider to numbers. How to do it? I sent a photo earlier, as it should look.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2019, 08:49:52 PM »
@Yuri
Open search.php, remove slider stuffs, add price field inputs.

Dannad

• 9 posts
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 01:54:08 AM »
i understand your question... but u have something wrong.... you have tried to modifiy the original version for a scroll version.... you need to make those steps but forward....

this thing is.. a original feature from osclass will not chage the way you already told it to be show.... .... so... you tried do chance the $$ view ... do the same, but in backward because it´s not about template... it´s about function.php that you have changed before..

i´ts nor about template... you have change something on osclass original features, so you need to put it back