AVBestDeals

• 7 posts
How to installed the Google Map Plugin
« on: September 11, 2021, 03:10:13 AM »
I download the Google Map Plugin Update!
/osclass-plugins/extra-fields-and-other/google-maps-osclass-plugin-i132

I unzip the file, and I am able to access the Plugins page direct using the URL below
oc-admin/index.php?page=plugins

I disable the the old Google Map Plugin and then even uninstall it since the old one was not working, then using the plugin page i click install and it show the error, (see attached image)
** BTW I did have the Correct API key, but now sure since I added the row in the DB if this is the correct table syntax and values

Table: ocs_t_preference

s_section      s_name              s_value                                                              e_type
maps_key     google_maps      Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     STRING

I do not see any Docs and/or an install.php  to manually add the Google Map Plugin, Just the the plugin page to install.

I check the website listings and the Google Map flashes on for a quick second and then it goes away!!
If any one has this working and can help and guide me to correctly install and config? (see attached images)

TIA
AVBestDeals

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 03:11:44 AM by AVBestDeals »

MB Themes

Re: How to installed the Google Map Plugin
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 09:09:50 AM »
If you open browser console, you should have error there with description
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

AVBestDeals

• 7 posts
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 06:33:56 PM »
Thanks for the reply,

Yes I see some errors, but not sure what to look for to correct and fix?

I also download the new Map plugin and upload t the server, did not see any place to setup, edit or config
and the new map plugin use a API key where the older one did not, I then made the DB row and entered the fields for the key,
I am not sure if I even enter key info needed correctly, So I am asking for a step by step how to and what is needed to then test and check for errors
once i know if I even install and have the needed info or code right to test

Any help as to what to do, or a checklist to install and/or to edit in the files,

** I see a settings.php but there is no Configure option n the plug in list to setup or edit any needed info or data...
and I tried to access the settings.php direct using the file url, but comes up blank page when I access the url

So to be honest I am lost in this, but need someone who can guide me to the correct path...

BTW: I also tried to add the new plugin from the add plugin page and get this error
Division by zero in /nogooc-admin/ajax/ajax.php on line 903 (see image)

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 06:43:48 PM by AVBestDeals »

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 07:36:08 PM »
Usually, problem is with api key.
1. Setup your profile, you also must enter credit card etc.
2. Then you can use this key

In console, problem is stated in that error itself.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

AVBestDeals

• 7 posts
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 07:42:07 PM »
Ok Found that I do have Payment info in profile!

And saw the "Start A Free Trial" and clicked on that!

But the Plugin still show the error as in the prior image...
And it still show the Map for a quick second and then goes away!

So I am asking: How to properly install the new update Plug that use the API key on both
the server folders, int he admin dashboard and and what is needed in the Database to confirm the install is right
as I could add it thru the plugin add in admin backend, as mention in my prior post,

So I uploaded to replace the old folder files and can not see how to configure the plugin or if any info or edits are needed within the file?

TIA
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 08:39:48 PM by AVBestDeals »

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2021, 09:17:19 PM »
...In console, problem is stated in that error itself.

Trial is usually for 1 year, but CC must be still entered I think.
API key is entered via configure link in left sidebar, plugins section.

AVBestDeals

• 7 posts
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2021, 09:52:36 PM »
Not sure if you saw the image I posted and hot I was not allow to use he add plugin,

There is no Configure link in the plugin list, (See Image)

I had to manually upload the files and why I am asking to help with the steps
in case by me adding it manually I forget and/or missed adding or editing any data in DB or within the files?

TIA

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2021, 07:37:44 AM »
I saw it, use plugin from osclasspoint.
Configure link will be in left sidebar menu.