Lvin81

• 6 posts
Status Email of Ad Importer
« on: January 15, 2023, 07:22:35 PM »
I'm finalizing the link with an external party - they deliver xml files with new listings, everything works fine, but when I configure the Ad Importer there is a field ($status_email) - This emailaddress should receive the status of the imports. Unfortunately I don't receive a status one an import has run.

Can some one please help how I can return the status of an import run to an e-mailaddress?

The third party provides the XML files, I use cron to import and the status per import should go to 1 (preferely 2) emailaddresses. According to the configuration page this should be possible however I cannot find the $status_email - field in the code of the import run.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to change something in a file or something? (All mailserver settings work fine - and OS Class sends e-mails perfectly).

Thanks in advance.

KR

Alvin

MB Themes

Re: Status Email of Ad Importer
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 03:34:32 PM »
@Lvin81
Please update plugin. Old version was using PHP mail function that can be problematic on some hostings.
Replaced to use osclass mail function.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots