This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Brandso

• 108 posts
Hi, I am having problem with single selection in attributes where my input type is checkboxes and I have configured Single selection. It selects single when we click on attributes text, but it selects multiple when we click inside the checkbox. Please check into it, thanks.

MB Themes

@Brandso
Please send URL and screenshot where you click and it works / does not work.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Brandso

• 108 posts
When clicked on box as marked in image it allows to select multiple and when clicked on attributes text as marked in image it selects only one at a time. I checked on your demo theme for attributes plugin but maybe because its sigma theme it works differently there, I am using it on Epsilon theme. I believe there is nothing to do with Attributes style inputs because I have kept it off as the attributes with style input wasn't looking good on website.

Marked as best answer by frosticek on June 14, 2022, 09:55:16 AM

MB Themes

@Brandso
This needs to be added to user.js of plugin:
Code: [Select]
  $('body').on('click', '.atr-check-options-single ul.atr-ul-checkbox input[type="checkbox"]', function(e){
    var elem = $(this);
    $(this).closest('ul.atr-ul-checkbox').find('input[type="checkbox"]:checked').not(elem).prop('checked', false);
  });

... originally checkboxes were styled and inputs were not visible :)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Brandso

• 108 posts
Hi, the new update 2.5.5 fixed the issue of multiple selection when attribute was configured for single selection. Thanks

MB Themes

@Brandso
Yes it contained  fix.

Thanks ;)