This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

woix

• 17 posts
  • Rock is alive
Extension of the publication period of the announcement.
« on: March 14, 2024, 06:15:29 AM »
Have a good time!

I found an incomprehensible bug with the extension of the publication period, I will describe it in order so that the bug can be reproduced.

1 - First there was the topic of Epsilon, the publication period was 100 days.
2 - After about six months, I added a Beta theme and made it the main one. Then I noticed that users do not have the function of extending the publication period of their lists (ads).
3- If you switch to the Epsilon topic, the ad extension function appears and users can extend the publication period.
4 - For those users who have already published their ads in the Beta topic and the deadline for publishing ads has already expired, the function of extending the publication period does not appear, but it is worth switching to the Epsilon topic this function appears.
5 - In the admin panel, I can extend the publication period and it doesn't matter which topic is the main one.

Please test the big and give an answer how to fix it?
It is better to die on the sidelines but achieve your goal than to live 100 years realizing that you have betrayed yourself.

MB Themes

Re: Extension of the publication period of the announcement.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 03:41:48 PM »
Theme itself does not have features to expire or renew listing, it's covered by Osclass core.
Just check if buttons are placed correctly.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

woix

• 17 posts
  • Rock is alive
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 09:11:34 PM »
Theme itself does not have features to expire or renew listing, it's covered by Osclass core.
Just check if buttons are placed correctly.

I understand and agree with you.
But actually, for some reason, the beta theme does not have a feature to extend the publication period.
I took 3 screenshots in 1 to make it visually clear. In the screenshot, these are the same ads.
Activation of the Beta version does not have a function.
I activate Epsilon, there is a function there.
Maybe in the beta version, somewhere in the code of the /items (hook) file, it is spelled out incorrectly?
Can you check it out?
It is better to die on the sidelines but achieve your goal than to live 100 years realizing that you have betrayed yourself.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2024, 01:59:11 PM »
You must add button to user_items.php file.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

woix

• 17 posts
  • Rock is alive
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 02:08:53 PM »
You must add button to user_items.php file.
Can you tell me what code or where to get it to add?

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2024, 07:08:25 PM »
You may find it in same file of sigma theme

Marked as best answer by woix on March 29, 2024, 06:19:54 AM

woix

• 17 posts
  • Rock is alive
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2024, 06:52:51 AM »
You may find it in same file of sigma theme

Why deceive people?, in the sigma theme in the file user_items.php THERE is NO code for the "update" button for advertising extensions, I did not find it. Show it clearly and I'll believe you!
I had to come up with this button, but I'm not very literate and wrote the code as best I could.
 <a class="renew" href="<?php echo osc_item_renew_url();?>" rel="nofollow"><?php _e('Renew', 'beta'); ?></a>
This code works, but it is not translated into other languages and is shown in all ads.
Please fix my code properly?

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2024, 06:03:09 PM »
user_items.php is in every theme.
Sigma will always has lates features as first so it is easiest to get it from there