This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Habibi36

• 22 posts
Java script osclass 8.0 error for google maps full screen
« on: March 06, 2022, 10:13:24 PM »
Good evening I would also have a problem with a java script error in osclass version 8.0.1 for full screen google maps:

Quit full screen because the item requesting full screen has been removed from the document. jquery.min.js: 2: 71058

The location of the file is: https://domain.ro/oc-includes/osclass/assets/js/jquery.min.js

When I press the full screen button, it automatically exits my full screen and displays the above error when I inspect the browser.

MB Themes

Re: Java script osclass 8.0 error for google maps full screen
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 07:55:52 AM »
@Habibi36
Try to change jQuery version in Settings > General.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 03:20:38 PM »
Mb Themes in vain the same thing happens even more than this if I change jQuery from version 1.x.x to 3.x.x the slider disappears after the main page from the theme veronika

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 07:54:03 AM »
What slider?
It is possible that theme elements will not be compatible with jquery 3.6, all needs to be tested properly.
And maybe it is also google bug, i never experienced but not using google maps for few years already
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 10:46:53 AM »
The slider after the first page of the theme veronika disappears. I noticed something when I remove that file, namely: jquery.min.js after ftp I want to do google maps full screen but it gives me about 20 errors when I give it an inspection on the site again. So it's from the jquery.min.js file from osclass not from google maps.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 12:12:29 PM »
@Habibi36
It is jquery script that does not belong to osclass, it is simply jquery script.

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2022, 02:07:27 PM »
Hello,

How does it belong to osclass if it is in the folder: oc-includes / osclass / assets / js / jquery.min.js it is part of the osclass platform.

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2022, 03:34:17 PM »
There is many different scripts and files in assets folder as well as vendor folder.
Does not mean anything else than that osclass just keep copy of that script so it works on localhost as well.

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2022, 10:40:59 PM »
Well, how do I make it google maps full screen from that jquery.min.js script if you can help me please?

MB Themes

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2022, 10:44:10 PM »
What is your url?
Only google can ensure their script works on all jquey version, if code isnprovided by google.

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2022, 10:46:52 PM »
The address of the site is www.matteoimobiliare.ro

Marked as best answer by frosticek on March 13, 2022, 05:25:55 PM

MB Themes

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2022, 04:05:06 PM »
@Habibi36
I think problem is that you must disable sticky right menu on item page.
Because when you start scrolling, position attribute of menu and multiple elements is changing (static, absolute) and I would say google has problems to show content in fullscreen.
I did not get any javascript error in console.

Alternative is to move map from sidebar under description as example.

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2022, 04:09:47 PM »
Well, how do I move the map from Google Maps on the right below the description?

MB Themes

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2022, 04:12:19 PM »
Edit item.php, map is shown using location hook

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2022, 02:22:50 AM »
Thank you very much for the help, this is how google maps had to be moved because the item page is divided into two parts and when you run from top to bottom the right side is blocked and for this reason it took me out of google maps full screen. Yes I confirm now it only works there are problems, once again thank you very much for your help.