Nightnoir

• 29 posts
Regions and cities are not written correctly in Italian
« on: March 21, 2024, 07:02:17 PM »
The Italian places, regions, city etc are written non-Italian, is it possible to update that sql file with the correct names? I leave attached a sql file with the names in correct Italian

MB Themes

Re: Regions and cities are not written correctly in Italian
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 12:24:01 PM »
You can of course do it in your installation.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Nightnoir

• 29 posts
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 07:15:04 PM »
I don't think that sql file is compatible with osclass....and I don't know how to convert it....rewriting everything by hand 40000+ cities I don't think is feasible...

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 07:12:03 AM »
Well then how you want anyone else to use it?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Nightnoir

• 29 posts
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 08:20:04 AM »
Sorry, perhaps I didn't explain myself well. I attached that SQL file because it contains the "correct" names. Since there are errors in the Italian localization of the cities, I thought it was right to point it out to have the mistake corrected. Unfortunately, I am not able to modify that SQL file for Osclass, otherwise I would have done it myself and sent it to you by email so that you could update it directly.

It seemed right to me to report the error and lend a hand (as far as possible) by already providing a list with the correct names, that's all.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2024, 08:43:05 AM »
We only use 1 universal data source for location so if it is not there, ot will not be in our location packages.
So only way is that you create new table in mysql and update t_city table from there.
If you do not have skills for that, easiest & cheapest option is to get developer to do it for you.
You may also try to get quote at [email protected]