Knight

• 9 posts
Prodaja
« on: January 11, 2023, 10:54:13 PM »
The plan was to create a simple market based on OSCLASS, the name of the domain "prodaja" in croatian/bosnian language means "sales", which gives me good start in ranking.
There is still a lot stuff i have to add or change in future like:

- Epsilon Theme
- Payment plugin where members can boost their listings
- Maps on profile (probably OpenStreetMaps)
- PWA
- WhatsApp Chat
- WebP Images Generator
- GDPR / Cookies

The work will be spread out over a longer period of time and I will work on the project only when I have free time after work. I always see such projects as a hobby, and they grow over time, exactly in the time when I can also do off-page seo.
I have created several successful websites in the last few years, at least for my niches, mostly these projects were created like the current one, projects that also have potential are particularly important to me and these projects are then worked on for a long time. Overall, my portfolio contains over 15 websites that generate more or less good monthly income, some websites or projects are now almost 11 years old. Exactly the same thing I intend to do with the current project, which I will expand over time. First I have to read about all the plugins and evaluate which ones I need exactly.
If you have any recommendations, feel free to answer.

Thanks

prodaja.org

MB Themes

Re: Prodaja
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2023, 10:10:22 AM »
Its nice to hear you have stable business with classifieds   ;)
Hope osclass can put you next at least 11 years again!
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Knight

• 9 posts
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 02:51:07 PM »
Its nice to hear you have stable business with classifieds   ;)
Hope osclass can put you next at least 11 years again!

Thank you, i have already bought about 15 premium Plugins so far, few more will follow next month, right now we ae working with the team on 3 different Translations for it, and later we will focus on the settings configuration.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 06:46:06 PM »
Do not forget to share them ::) ;D
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Knight

• 9 posts
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2023, 11:27:04 AM »
Sure, can you explain how i can attach the translations to the community here, or should i send you the files?

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 03:42:41 PM »
@Knight
You have option to share them from Backoffice > International > ...