This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.
mobile picture upload
« on: September 23, 2021, 07:47:24 PM »
on mobile picture upload it defaults to camera allows the picture to be taken and then upload fails, however the picture is in temporary media files but never post to site.
if I upload from file it works fine.
how to fix this issue?

MB Themes

Re: mobile picture upload
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 01:13:53 PM »
@Miriam
I was never testing taking picture from camera directly, I do not think that was ever meant
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 03:21:20 PM »
@Miriam
I was never testing taking picture from camera directly, I do not think that was ever meant

That would be fine if it didn't default to the camera. but it works fine with the camera just won't post to the ad, it uploads to temp and then stops there.  But it says failed to upload. With it defaulting to the camera, that is going to cause a lot of issues.

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 03:53:27 PM »
@Miriam
screenshots of mobile upload.

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 03:54:47 PM »
@Miriam

Marked as best answer by frosticek on September 27, 2021, 02:28:23 PM

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 06:51:15 PM »
That error is in 99.99% of cases caused by hosting (low performance, limits, usage of GD library instead ImageMagick, incorrect configuration etc...)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 07:10:05 PM »
That error is in 99.99% of cases caused by hosting (low performance, limits, usage of GD library instead ImageMagick, incorrect configuration etc...)

Thank You