ajwad

• 5 posts
Bug same phone number not required verification
« on: January 19, 2021, 08:23:17 PM »
First user register with 12345 number, he verified the number
Second user register with the same number 12345, he don’t need to verify his number anymore

I believe this is a bug

MB Themes

Re: Bug same phone number not required verification
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 08:21:14 AM »
@ajwad
Osclass does not restrict that 1 phone number could not be used by several users, or in several accounts.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

ajwad

• 5 posts
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 09:36:15 AM »
i understand that it does not restrict 1 phone number with 1 account, but verification still didn't send out, and it mark that account as verify without that person verifying it

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 10:55:04 AM »
@ajwad
Well, phone was verified already and that's job of the plugin.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

atba

• 59 posts
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 11:14:04 PM »
That's right! This is a very serious problem! This bug can be exploited by attackers... And then the question arises, why do we need such verification at all, if anyone can register under someone else's number. This is a serious flaw - how can I fix it so that when I try to enter an already verified number again, a message appears that this phone number already exists in the database?

atba

• 59 posts
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 11:24:18 PM »
@ajwad
Osclass does not restrict that 1 phone number could not be used by several users, or in several accounts.

That's understandable.... But then the user must understand that it is necessary to specify a different number in the profile or during verification. Otherwise, you can use the site under someone else's name and the user will be responsible for the actions, who will not even know that someone used his phone number. This is a very serious flaw!