KaloSex

• 135 posts
can anyone confirm if plugin still works?
« on: February 20, 2023, 11:25:26 PM »
can anyone confirm if plugin still works? IF its not, how hard would it be to update the api urls?
their merchant guide is here: https://merchants-portal.boku.com/integration-and-testing/
and they say: We strongly suggest to look our supporting APIs: Fortumo's Reporting API, which allows you to automatically import data about your transactions into your own business intelligence systems and Messaging Platform, in case you want to use Fortumo for SMS messaging.

That suggests that they still use fortumo?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 11:29:02 PM by KaloSex »

Wiz

• 138 posts
Re: can anyone confirm if plugin still works?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 04:26:48 PM »
I'm also curious if it still works as I bought the plugin sometime back and haven't checked it since Boku acquired fortumo.

MB Themes

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 09:09:51 PM »
Not sure if Boku did not acquired Fortumo just to shut it down...
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Wiz

• 138 posts
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2023, 03:38:04 PM »
If that's indeed the case then I suggest you either propose an alternative api, ask the community for recommendations or retire it as it's solely based on Fortumo.

Thanks

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2023, 08:10:11 PM »
It worked for existing fortumo clients.
Even demo worked fine.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Wiz

• 138 posts
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2023, 08:34:58 PM »
If so, then it still works. I'll try opening an account and will share my experience here.

Thank you!

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2023, 08:37:42 PM »
Its not clear to me why there is not API integration guide anywhere.
Was expecting they will support even more mobile payments...

Wiz

• 138 posts
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2023, 08:47:21 PM »
That's one of the things that put me off about boku as I first look at the API for any service a plugin offers first before jumping in to better help me understand expected complexities of adding new features in the future (it was there previously under fortumo's site). I think I even tried reaching out a year ago and they never bothered to follow up on the form signup/contact.

Maybe such documentation is walled-off and only available for registered clients. Let's see.