BabyDunk

• 161 posts
Will this work the opengraph?
« on: August 10, 2016, 02:21:54 AM »
Hello Frosticek

i already have the open graph plugin from the market, will this work together with that ?  i see that in the demo social tags doesnt have a fallback incase the listing does not have an image uploaded and that's one of the reasons why i like the open graph plugin.

i also have all in one seo . will this work with that also??

i like the idea of having rich snippet and what extra that will come with the twitter tags

if it's not compatible with  open graph . can you add select images for listings with no image and a place to select image for homepage??

Thanks
Chris
I Am A Noob But I Am Here To Learn.
Please be patient ;) ;D

MB Themes

Re: Will this work the opengraph?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 08:19:52 AM »
@BabyDunk
- Compatible with any plugin, however you may missunderstand it's functionality, if you ask if it works with Seo Plugin
- I am not sure what you mean with no image listings
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

BabyDunk

• 161 posts
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 11:26:51 AM »
hi

when a listing does not upload an image i display this image when item is shared on facebook

then from the home page i display this image when shared on facebook

i think i am just confusing how the plugin works when it comes to aio seo, was just thinking with the way seo  displays the meta information. i'm just being the usual self and over thinking :D lol

Please be patient ;) ;D

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 03:21:05 PM »
@BabyDunk
Plugin works for item page only. Homepage stays same.
For listings without picture, from my point of view it is correct to show "no picture" image that represents listing has no picture.
Anything else would lead to confusion.

Purpose of plugin is not to show meta, but true information about listing.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

BabyDunk

• 161 posts
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 04:13:30 PM »
Thank you for clarify that for me  :)
Please be patient ;) ;D

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 04:22:26 PM »
@BabyDunk
Welcome ;)

vosihe6910

• 1 posts
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2022, 06:01:34 PM »
Plugins only function on item pages. identical homepage. In my opinion, it is appropriate to display a "no photo" image next to listings without pictures to indicate that they lack a picture. Anything additional would be perplexing.