pitbull

• 98 posts
Ajax search help
« on: January 30, 2019, 02:49:13 PM »
Hi, yesterday i purchased Stella theme and now i am trying to make some improvements changes to the ajax search autocomplete function at the home page.
My problem is that i cant find how the search make queries to the database !! Where is the file that is responsible for the data base queries ? Thanks in advance.

MB Themes

Re: Ajax search help
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 02:55:50 PM »
@pitbull
You may enable query debug log (check docs) and view queries.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pitbull

• 98 posts
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 03:04:33 PM »
How can i do that @frosticek ?? Could you please help me a liitle bit ? In what file can i do that ? I just to add the lines

define('OSC_DEBUG_DB', true) ;
define('OSC_DEBUG_DB_LOG', true) ;

on my config file?

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 03:06:34 PM by pitbull »

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 04:01:00 PM »
Correct, once you are logged in as admin, you will see all queries issued against database at bottom of current page.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pitbull

• 98 posts
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 04:07:47 PM »
Ok, did that but i cant undersatand what url is used for autocomplete display data in your home page ajax item search autocomplete :(

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 04:09:04 PM »
@Pitbul
You may find it in source code and global.js
Data for ajax are coming from file contact.php