Eduardo Tomaz

• 15 posts
plugin suggestion shortcut url app
« on: March 31, 2019, 06:59:59 PM »

if it had a plugin that generated the shortcut url to save with the icon in android or apple, it would be very interesting. So it would look like an app.

thanks

MB Themes

Re: plugin suggestion shortcut url app
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 09:33:54 PM »
@Eduardo
Not quite getting what would such plugin do  ::)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Eduardo Tomaz

• 15 posts
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 10:35:30 PM »
it would create a shortcut file that could be downloaded by the user, a link on the home screen of the site. as if it were an app.

I want to add a link to just create the same effect as the button Add to home screen there is a mobile device. Instead of explaining to the customer where the button will be a link to "Create Shortcut".

Eventually it will maintain the mobile desk shortcut to the main page of my website.

https://github.com/cubiq/add-to-homescreen

I am using a translator

thanks

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 08:15:04 AM »
You have already integration guide on that github link that require just to add 2 lines into head.php of theme
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Eduardo Tomaz

• 15 posts
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 03:28:53 PM »

so a plugin with this functionality would be easy? and very practical, that could already use the images of the theme. Or custom images. Many users would pay to have such facility.

thanks