Zig220

• 20 posts
Some Minor Edits Needed
« on: October 20, 2021, 06:46:12 AM »
I need help with the following items please:

1. My website will only be for U.S. customers, so I only need the $. I would like to apply a <sup>$</sup> to this character. Can you tell me the file I need to edit for the price that shows up on the details item view page. And, the specific lines in the code that I need to edit?

2. I would like to comment out the related items section on this page also. Can you tell me the page and section I need to edit?

3. I would like to allow the user to view additional "Latest Listings" with an endless scroll, or X amount per page. In other words, I am currently showing a max of 4 Latest Listings on my home page, but would like a link that says "View More" that allows the user to view a large page of all listings in order of most recent showing first. Is this possible or is there a plugin for this?

Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 07:34:13 AM by Zig220 »

MB Themes

Re: Some Minor Edits Needed
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 09:45:20 AM »
@Zig220
1) price is received as 1 string from core functions, so modification possible in core or via filters
2) edit item.php of theme
3) not aware of such plugin or modification that would exists. Downside of this is that footer is never reachable in that case.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots