Kinmel Bazar

• 7 posts
Delta Theme
« on: November 25, 2021, 10:27:03 AM »
Dear support,

I am not able to list the item at the homepage,Even if i have added a listing it is not displayed in the homepage listing section.
Only after the  marked as the premium by admin is listed and seen on that listing section otherwise it is not listed.
Pleease help to fix this issues.. on the delta themes.

Thank you

Sincerly
kinmely365

MB Themes

Re: Delta Theme
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 11:07:41 AM »
@Kinmel
Go to theme settings and review configuration options related to "latest" section.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Kinmel Bazar

• 7 posts
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 11:02:02 AM »
@Kinmel
Go to theme settings and review configuration options related to "latest" section.

I entered one item scorpio(JEEP)...
kinmel365.com
but its not showing.

After i mark it as premium it then only shows the item. otherwise it doesn't shows.
its only showing the premium item.

Thank you for your help

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 11:04:07 AM by Kinmel Bazar »

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 03:24:35 PM »
@Kinmel

Answer is there, you have somehow ignored it.
https://delta.mb-themes.com/oc-admin/index.php?page=appearance&action=render&file=oc-content/themes/delta/admin/configure.php

Show Latest Items in Random Order
Enable to show latest items in ranodm order each time page is refreshed.
Latest Items Picture Only Enable to show in latest section on home page only listings those has at least 1 picture.
Latest Premium Items Enable to show in latest section on home page only listings those are premium.
Category for Latest Items Select category that will be used to feed listings into latest items section on home page.
Latest items card design
Compact
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Ivan Kataev

• 54 posts
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2022, 03:32:30 PM »
Hi! Tell. Whether to add additional fields to the registration form and user profile. For example, for companies to make it mandatory to enter a name?

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2022, 04:03:30 PM »

Ivan Kataev

• 54 posts
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2022, 10:21:09 AM »

... I do not know any other plugin that would enrich user fields.

Is it possible to add a custom field in this plugin? I need to add a comment and a manager name.

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2022, 09:09:23 AM »
You cannot do that from plugin configuration, so you would need to customize plugin.