• 118 posts
high speed website
« on: May 19, 2022, 07:12:35 PM »
high speed website

MB Themes

Re: high speed website
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 08:11:51 PM »
 :P
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

iiui awan

• 118 posts
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 09:42:55 PM »
one of the best high speed theme

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 07:03:50 AM »
Which one?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

iiui awan

• 118 posts
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2022, 09:10:47 AM »
Epsilon Osclass

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2022, 10:00:50 AM »
Glad to hear that, try to combine with cdn plugin, osclass minification, cache plugin, pwa plugin,memcache features, webp plugin and it should go into sky  ;D

bemtele

• 97 posts
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2022, 06:05:26 PM »
Glad to hear that, try to combine with cdn plugin, osclass minification, cache plugin, pwa plugin,memcache features, webp plugin and it should go into sky  ;D

Is memcache features a separate plugin or part of another plugin because I checked the store and can't find anything related to memcache features.

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2022, 08:14:06 PM »

Ghany

• 227 posts
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2022, 08:09:56 PM »
Hi,

My website's performance in the Google Page Speed is more than 92, which I am using all the plugins mentioned by you, but the speed of my site on mobile is not up to the mark, and it is less than 50.. what would be the reason and how can I improve?

mobile score: https://prnt.sc/hKNNbBc2gY8Q
Desktop score: https://prnt.sc/NKUpHdItm7S9

Regards,
Unlock the power of visibility without breaking the bank - https://www.adycart.in/

MB Themes

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2022, 12:33:39 PM »
@Ghany
There are many factors those cannot be affected by plugin or theme.
You should review all suggestions, but usually you will not get over soecific value

mwindey

• 461 posts
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2022, 12:52:51 PM »
My website score is between 97-99 on desktop and between 40- 48 on mobile with adsense enabled.
Disabled adsense scores 55 to 70....

The use of a cdn slows down in my case (bunny.net) score goes under 90 on desktop and mobile 34.

I am not using memcache anymore, cdn is now disabled, only cache plugin is installed and active.
Also there is a problem with minifying css files at the moment witch affects scores in a tiny manner.

Adsense sucks but it's (i think) the only way at this point to earn some money if you run a free listing website....

Attached: Mobile result with adsense on and off.....
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 12:55:58 PM by mwindey »

mwindey

• 461 posts
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2022, 04:18:30 PM »
 :P :P Finally managed to get 99% and 85% on mobile Epsilon rocks.....  :D

https://pagespeed.web.dev/report?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwirly.be%2F&form_factor=mobile
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 05:40:48 PM by mwindey »

MB Themes

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2022, 07:39:07 PM »
Nice  :)

Digitalcay Limited

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2022, 01:40:34 AM »
Please share tips how you speed it up with Adsense installed.

mwindey

• 461 posts
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2022, 11:10:50 AM »
I use defer on all banners from adsense <script defer src=
Do not show banners on main page or banner Body Right/Left...All the rest is usable and is not causing to much delay.

Merge internal CSS style sheets into one enabled
 Minify/optimize merged CSS style sheet disabled - Minify slows me down
 Merge internal JS scripts into one enabled
 Minify/optimize merged JS scripts disabled because some plugins do not work correct anymore.

I use cache plugin and webp plugin for images and no use of lazyload because it slows me down with 15%
 Opcache for php is enabled...
 No use of memcache / memcached / Apc or others

Maybe some small other changes in code witch i don't remember what exactly (or keep them to myself  ;D ....)
I also changed categories on home to grid view but don't know if that was a difference in speed.(not tested)

Note: That i am on a private dedicated server with 24 cores and 16gb ram.

Maybe all this is not having effect on your website but mine is doing great with it.....
Good luck

« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 11:39:07 AM by mwindey »