Aussie1979

• 7 posts
Veronika Theme
« on: January 05, 2022, 12:09:05 AM »
I just purchased the Veronika Theme, how do I change the icons for the categories on the front page

MB Themes

Re: Veronika Theme
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 07:48:15 AM »
@Aussie1979
In theme settings, you have options to change category icons and colors as well ;)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Aussie1979

• 7 posts
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 03:52:31 AM »
Is there somewhere where I can find icons suitable for the theme

Aussie1979

• 7 posts
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 10:59:37 PM »
Every time add a new icon and press save it is not changing the icon on the home page. I have to delete the categories and add the icon that way

mwindey

• 468 posts
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 10:13:08 AM »
@Aussie1979

Clearing browser cache after changing your icons will show them correctly.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 07:58:50 AM »
Clearing browser cache after changing your icons will show them correctly.

Right, browser (but not only browser) may cache icon images, proper cleaning & refresh is required.
For font awesome icons, you may find them here: https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 04:06:24 PM »
Hello, is there anyone here who can help me with the veronika theme as well, how should I proceed to display on my first page the slider created with the OSC Slider plugin that came with the veronika theme?

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2022, 08:13:28 AM »
This plugin will be pre-integrated, if it comes with theme.
Install and add your slides.
Next time please create your own thread if your question is different to original one

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2022, 11:12:41 AM »
Hello ,

I understand that it comes pre-integrated in the theme but at least for me there is a problem with this module, namely the file responsiveslides.min.js, that's why the slider is not even displayed on the first page, if you can help me please ?

MB Themes

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2022, 01:05:30 PM »
You will need to switch to jQuery v1.x.x as size function is not available in v3

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2022, 03:07:35 PM »
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like maybe I did change the jQuery from 3.x to 1.x I created some slider examples and now it started to show the slider on the first page only on the desktop displays that slider.

MB Themes

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2022, 06:37:29 PM »
May be hidden on mobile.
Best to create support ticket to investigate details.

Habibi36

• 22 posts
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2022, 09:23:16 PM »
Ok then I will open a ticket on this subject to solve the problem.

designpeper

• 2 posts
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2022, 02:25:18 AM »
I just purchased the Veronika Theme, how do I change the icons for the categories on the front page

On theme Settings/ scroll down at categories there you will find a link to add/edit or remove icon (icons are from awesomefont here is the link of shortcodes where you can view icons to apply on theme (moveinready.aethemes.com/shortcodes/shortcodes-font-awesome-icons/)

also you can change the color of category. this is how i manage to change the categories icon

hope i solved your problem

designpeper

• 2 posts
Display diferent categories seperately on home page
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2022, 02:34:46 AM »
i need to make one more thing on home display.
When i enable to display at homepage latest listings from all categories i am duplicating the code on main.php but what function to call to display specific category.
For example:

---------
Latest premium listings
-----------
Latest listings (from all categories)
-----------
Latest jobs (display latest jobs from jobs category)

Hope someone can help me on this issue